Trying to find a certain rpg hentai game.

SadGiraffe

Oct 15, 2016
First of all, i bet this is the wrong forum but i don't know any better place to post this in since i am new. But if someone can tell me the right forum i'm more than glad to delete this and post this there.

So. I am looking for a game i had a while ago on my pc (but i accidentally deleted it be cause i forgot to back up the game when cleaning my pc...)

now then. So it's an rpg maker hentai game about these three kids 2 girls and 1 boy. (ans there is one extra character which can be found in the game who is a girl with red hair and like a baseball cap, according to google it's called a peaked cap) one of the girls is named either coco or choco and she has more of a brownish skin color and the other girl has like green(?) hair and is named ichigo i think. and the three would go around the city they live in fucking and exposing themselves. The main menu picture is of the other girl (ichigo) sitting in a char (it's supposed to like a cafe looking place like starbucks or smthn. and she has a drink and is showing either her panties or pussy)

The copy of it i had was in english but japanses is fine if someone has it or finds it. As far as i know it isn't in Dlsite so it's real hard to come by and that's why i am posting this right now right here.

So if anyone has a copy of this game or knows where to find it please tell me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.