True Loli or Legal Loli?

• True Loli

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • Legal Loli

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
Even if I picked legal Loli..the true lolis tend to be more adorable :3

unown sure is honest about his 'loli' preference~

A loli is a loli, you gotta like em all!

True loli have a bigger impact,

Legal Loli are just cute

Well don t mind either in 2D world
but in reality, just love the legal loli, don t want to have those little girls have nightmares.. or me finsih in jail ^^

I'm a true one~ but there's a few that sometimes think I'm the other.

Interesting talk.
:XD:

legal loli's all the way :cheering: i've noticed i like the legal ones more. kirara, sakura..... wait, are taiga and kud legal loli's? well kud doesn't really count cause everyone loves kud
[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; [MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; please share with the class on your preferences

Reactions: uenchuceli
legal loli's ( wait can you even if call them loli's if they above the legal age?)

its disgusting if you like under age kids.

legal loli's ( wait can you even if call them loli's if they above the legal age?)

its disgusting if you like under age kids.

loli, simply refers to one childlike in appearance. I actually know someone that is 25 and looks 14. She friend-zoned me....:sowwy:....and she's dating my best friend now...my karma's not as good as one would like...

when i think legal loli i think characters like mina tepes from dance in the vampire bund or shinobu that are way over 18 but have the body and personality of a loli (personally im a bigger fan of the little sister type lolis)

edit: IMO if under 18 its not legal loli its true loli

Last edited:
Is not loli clothing? I do not think anyone would desire 18-year old clothing and obviously new clothing is under 18-years old and they are legally being sold in stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?