Tracking seen episodes?

chris

1 Katana cleans the world
Feb 25, 2011
Hey everyone,

I suppose you are using an website or something to keep track of seen episodes.

If so, can you please tell me which one? :)

Thanks a lot !

Myanimelist is good for tracking anime episodes but it is going downhill lately. Anime-planet is on the rise with more new features coming out.

@Kou thanks - I also use Anime-planet and I think it really rocks :)

@corocoro - I prefer having them somewhere :D

I use MAL, cant bother to use any others.
at than that, i also rely on memory too.

I don't use any. I am too lazy to input the finished one, same goes for VN.

So yea, i rely only on memory.

MAL? What is this? I really have no idea.

Thanks

Myanimelist xD.

of course - MAL :D thanks...

So.... so far we have

myanimelist, anime-planet and the big-shiny thing called memory :D

Anyone else? :))

I don't use any. I am too lazy to input the finished one, same goes for VN.

LOL!!
I do keep a secret log for my VNs in my notebook which is always at home. My family thinks its just a normal notebook. =P

Some of us usually remember the airing dates(like how you would remember a timeslot for tv) and grab the animu usually the night/ next morning after it airs.

There are also AnimeTake, WatchAnimeOn, FanSub, a few others I knew of but I no longer use personally.

Unfortunately, also true. I only go to two places for any anime associated needs, this is my primary. Has been for some time.

I use MyAnimeList as well. Im a big fan of lists so that is right up my alley and it helps me because I have crappy memory.

I use Myanimelist, Anime-Planet, and AniDB XD

I prefer A-P but most of my friends like MAL so I keep that updated as we like to check and see what each other is watching in case one of us has found a good show worth recommending to each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg