Touhou Music Sharing Thread

This thread needs some CYTOKINE album voice blinded color: stray whisper taker

My favorite song from Alstroemeria Records album ABANDONED DANCEHALL: Necro Fantasia (ALR Rewind Remix)

And another favorite is Alstroemeria Records album The Brilliant Flowers: Highly Responsive to Prayers

There's two wonderful places that has touhou music.
Flac (1TB)
Lossy (240GB)

They're organized strangely. I recommend only getting a few things at a time~ lol

The latest Alsteroemeria records album has been relesed.

THE WORLD DESTINATION can be found (lossless torrent) here. Or DDL via Rapidgator (lossless aswell) here.

I forgot to mention that the cue file needs to be edited for it to work, you can edit it with notepad, it points to a wav file but the file is tta. So replace the line FILE "THE WORLD DESTINATION.wav" WAVE with FILE "THE WORLD DESTINATION.tta" WAVE

P.S. Feel free to use this post and move the links to the music section (as I can't post there).

Last edited:
hi everyone I just found out how cool this music is. I've never really been into listening to music until I saw a video on youtube of a videogame with touhou music put in. After listening to some random touhou songs I realized this is the type of music i like to listen to. I want to get into it but there are just so so so many songs out already. I dont have the space to download them all :(

I was hoping some of the experienced touhou fans around here can upload their favorite 100-200 songs, like in a best hits album. School is starting and even if i was able to download that huge tb file, I don't have the time to go through each song to find my favorite ones. It would be awesome if i can listen to an arrangement of a fan's favorite songs, kind of like a "best hits" playlist of 100-200 songs. I know i will leave it up to someone else to find the best songs, but it is a good start for me. Then eventually i can download other albums and make my own playlist. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Excuse me everyone, I'm not exactly a Touhou fan seeing as I never tried the game nor do I know the chars... Still, I do like a few Touhou songs a lot.
My favorite song is "Priere", from album "Kurenai" of the singer Nana Takahashi. To anyone that knows this song, could you recommend me a few similar ones? I just love the extreme sadness it brings me everytime I listen to it T.T

Yay for translations :3 I heard this at some point and counldnt find it again till now...

Yes, in last times, since 2009 "Alstroemeria Records" do very good works
"Syrup Comfiture" are good too
And Ayakura Mei have so nice voice, my favorite voice, so soft

Last edited:
[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] ;
Some nice from Alstroemeria Records ye. But I will inc Shibayan as well.
Some of my picks: (hope I didn't already post some of these in the thread already)

Some of my alltime favorites :

why did I get called here wha?

Lol Sumimasen, I summoned the wrong person, I see now I slightly misspelled the name.

[MENTION=2313]maru[/MENTION] ; these vids where actually in regards too you if you look above ^^

Reactions: efudgewayne
[MENTION=29913]Mato[/MENTION] ; lol sry about that...no it rly was you I tried too summon hahaha excuse me. I don't remember why anymore, but it must have been something touhou related. And if you don't know what touhou is, or like it, then IT must be 3rd other person I tried to summon lol....

/me just shakes head, cause it was not maru at least :rolleyes:

I suppose it could have been someone with a similar name, that I happen to see comment about touhou....that made me want too show them this. Yes looking at my own post above, someone must have commented about the circles since I mention them. though this turned out a bit funny after all.

Oh my, my thread is alive :o
hah yes indeed. Thanks to my messing around with names though. But take your time and see my latests additions.
Oh my~ Youre alive ;p

Hmm someone that has a name with m? :/

Lol didn't I just talk too you ! Odd saying bye, and then talking again this soon...
And thats now the only thing ironic right now I can think of......

I guess he was always alive....but just trapped in gensokyou for a time, and reimu probably wants a transit fee to go trough her shrine...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.