Touching 1000 Girls' Boobs In Public

Every time I see this thread I just bust out laughing. I don't know why. I think its just the title. lol =]

With Metta.

What a cool "experiment" to try out ^&^ Funny I can't really recall if I didn't see this before or if I just forgot to speak my mind but, I can't help to think about how some girls seems to be not surprised at all, like as if they where mentally prepared. But anyways, so many cute girls, some even gave him a hug...:0 awwh thats,...kinda cute.

As to the thread, well weather I dropped by before last year, and possible didn't want to watch all 18 minutes or not, it's still alive...apparently.

Oh and food for thought, seeing how many girls 'A Thousand' really is....did the though strike any of you how long it would have actually taken to have slept with so many girls.... xo 1000 really is a lot.
\
/
Like: "The sentence has been passed, you will be raped by a 1000 girls".......as if it could be done in a day or two.....

Oh and, since this is pretty much mandatory: "In Russia, girls their boobs touch let you do!......"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.