To troll, To be trolled, or a Troll O_O?

To troll, To be trolled, or a Troll O_O?

• Total voters

egozi44

Animes lover!
Elite Member
Jun 13, 2012
A simple question that most people in this forum should ask themselves :P

What do you dear people prefer more?

To troll?

░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀""""

Send intentionally erroneous and annoying messages to message's boards in order to lure and annoy others

To be trolled?

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllIIIlllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

To be the one who lured out and get annoyed by others messages

Or a Troll O_o?

John_Bauer_1915.jpg

A legendary Scandinavian creature that lives in caves; round, rotation, spin, etc ;D

more info on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll

So tell me... what troll you like more? =D

Please don't take this thread too seriously though since i made it mostly for fun xD
Who knows... maybe this whole question is a trolling by itself
:runhappy: :runhappy: :runhappy: :runhappy:

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] [MENTION=27785]Alice Rei[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=27460]Bloodhorn[/MENTION] [MENTION=25286]Dante1712[/MENTION] [MENTION=27120]DavRoc777[/MENTION] [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=27374]eien[/MENTION] [MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] [MENTION=27287]Ellie_kitty101[/MENTION] [MENTION=27986]Eucliwood[/MENTION] [MENTION=24034]Evac[/MENTION] [MENTION=10372]ExtremeShinobi[/MENTION] [MENTION=19454]Fall[/MENTION] [MENTION=25460]fastdj2004[/MENTION] [MENTION=20225]Franela[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION] [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] [MENTION=27773]iamdiva86[/MENTION] [MENTION=11241]ImEsAu[/MENTION] [MENTION=24179]IwantPedobearToo[/MENTION] [MENTION=25939]japespszx[/MENTION] [MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] [MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=8663]kasumi-chan[/MENTION] [MENTION=10809]Keima[/MENTION] [MENTION=14553]kenshin himura[/MENTION] [MENTION=26533]Kionea[/MENTION] [MENTION=14400]kona[/MENTION] [MENTION=10496]Kuki[/MENTION] [MENTION=27874]lintox[/MENTION] [MENTION=13464]lpdcomic[/MENTION] [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION] [MENTION=29]Neo-Exile[/MENTION] [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=6030]nr345[/MENTION] [MENTION=26148]perrypig123[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION] [MENTION=27956]Random2[/MENTION] [MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION] [MENTION=27188]SainTPrimE[/MENTION] [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] [MENTION=27148]selgon1234[/MENTION] [MENTION=13840]ShadowStorm666[/MENTION] [MENTION=4859]Snowkitteh[/MENTION] [MENTION=15769]sunflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=27546]TTADPL[/MENTION] [MENTION=17416]unidecimo[/MENTION] [MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=10870]Vietx2k[/MENTION] @Weiß [MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=5537]AzuAzu[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION] [MENTION=2984]Merfyn[/MENTION] [MENTION=82]xyzapy[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=11334]kuokhh[/MENTION] [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] [MENTION=28760]newguy[/MENTION]

(sorry if i forgot anyone...)

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Hmm what about trolling that is enjoyable for both parties involved and can be remembered later and laughed at? ;p

I guess it depends on the situation~ :goodtea:

When with my group of friends, trolling is fun~

Out on the forums, I guess I like to 'observe' the one getting trolled and may or may not intervene depending if I find it annoying or if the person getting trolled doesn't feel comfortable.

But if I had to pick, it would be the last option. :goodtea:

Hmm yes it does :goodtea: But hobos dont attack passing goats do they? Nvm they probably would~

Hmm, I wonder why a goat would need to pass a bridge? :goodtea:

To troll or not to troll~ That is the question xD Actually that wouldve sounded awesome~

I see people being trolled and just sit back and enjoy the show.

I don't participate in trolling.

Trolling others is not amusing.

To be a troll is not my thing.

I pick the 'invisible' option of 'none of the above.'

Ahh, such a simple reason, but I did not think of that~ I guess that would be why a goat would cross the bridge~ :goodtea:

In Soviet Russia, troll get trolled:8
p.s. its wrong, but it doesnt matter)

Last edited:
I usually troll people :3 But..sometimes they see it coming and I get trolled instead :deadsad:

Sometimes I'm the one who trolled~
But sometimes i'm the one who been trolled.. =_=

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tel2966 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you reupload RJ366434 wav part3 to Mexashare ?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848