To cheat or not to cheat?

I would be honest. I do not like Liars either. But since I will never have a husband I wont have to worry about asking a man that question LOL!

But no, I do not like liars, now there is a fine line there because I think we all at 1 time or another may have said something that may have been a lie. For example, if someone wants to come over to your house, but you do not really want them there so you make up a reason/excuse for them not to come. That is a lie yes, but it is not a lie that is hurting someone. SO, the grey area in that is hard to say Yes, or, No to.

Now Janet, if she does not want someone here she is just rite to the point and will tell them "I really do not want to deal with you at this time" LOL! she does that, I can not do that :(

This is looking interesting . I guess this is something outrageous to cheat!?

It is something like you can't talk / etc with your "woman/husband | girl / boy friend". This it isn't wierd?
I know there are some things you can't talk about with she/ him but there are always "best friends" ... so! I guess there it should be a solved problem?

I don't know... Anyone have more " ideas " ?

Your partner is supposed to be your best friend as well as your life mate. So you should be able to talk to them about any and everything, past, present, and future. They should share all of your fears, desires, and feelings, it is part of a relationship that a lot of people do not seem to understand anymore these days.

I can be honest and say I have never even one time told Janet a lie, or even a small white lie. When we were dating before we moved in together if I did not want to see her, I would tell her flat out that I did not want to see her that day and why. She never got upset, but she also would tell me the same thing and I had to respect that and not get upset as well. It is a 2 way street in any relationship.

Dude, your signature is just killing me! damn! I can't read a thread seriously after I see your signature, jajajajaja LMAO!!!:088::70bff581:

"To cheat or not to cheat? there is the dilemma"
A friend told me that BS once, I can't believe you're even considering that, cheating is just the proof that you are in fact incapable
to come up with a solution to your dilemma.
Cheating, in any case, just says that you can't be a true friend, you are not smart, you are a lier, and that you are just incompetent!
So to the people that cheats, do not be troubled, in this life or in the next one, there is a special reward to all of you!
:037:

The simple thing is this:

If you must cheat, your relationship is shit get a new one.

After you cheat, your a looser and should have Manned/Womaned up and just walked from the current relationship 1st. You after doing so are not trustworthy, loveable, if the other party finds out, you will never live it down.

I didn't want to say "looser" but that's exactly what a cheater is!
“I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating”
“Forget your personal tragedy. We are all bitched from the start and you especially have to be hurt like hell before you can write seriously. But when you get the damned hurt, use it-don't cheat with it.”
“The first and worst of all frauds is to cheat one's self. All sin is easy after that.”

Look at the last one.....damn!

I would cheat if there's a good chance that I'll get away with it. I don't see any problem with cheating, everyone wants to find shortcuts in doing things, cheating is just a really short shortcut.

For example, anti-aliasing in games went from using SSAA to MSAA to CSAA to MLAA to FXAA. Each evolution skips a few steps, MLAA and FXAA doesn't even consider the subpixels, they just AA the 2D image. That saved a lot of processing power. Is that cheating?

I wouldn't say cheating, I'd consider that progress in technology. I would say cheating on some things is okay. Like say a test for class(why fail if you know your not going to use it in life) or video games(though that takes the fun out of it, and no you shouldn't be doing that online). You know, minor stuff. But with the major things like relationships, contests, cooking(for me it is), it is a big no. Commit your damn self, don' just take the easy way out. Most of the time it's kind of a moral issue, some people just don't care.

Cheating is a trait unique to humans. We have the tendency to discover loopholes for everything so we can make our lives easier. It's wholly a matter of cheating for the sake of community or for the sake of yourself. Evolution of technology for example, is a cheat that we used to deceive the nature but we condone it because it makes for a more comfortable world. Cheating in a relationship is deemed bad because it's based on your own personal interest. This, of course is also a question of personal morality as some people tend to prioritize personal interests and some look down on it.

I consider this subject similar to the subject of difference between a "hacker" and a "cracker", really. It's all about what you intend to do with the loopholes you find.

corocoro does cheat. He doesn't buy games, he gets them from the scene. HE IS CHEATING the system :P

Not to cheat is just impossible, like the poster above said. Cheating is part of your daily life.

If I have the money and a game captures me enough, I buy it. The games I download and don't buy, I wouldn't buy anyway.
My argument stands.

You are cheating, if you are awesome you cheat. You cheat life with every pill you take to get better when you are sick.

I don't agree with that definition. If disease is part of life, then obviously medication is as well.
While I do not like taking it (many of them cloud your mind or make you sleepy), I will still do so.

Meds are alien subtances you take to amplify your inmune system whether its lacking or not. So yes, taking meds is considering cheating, if we think outside jack-in-the-box. Your body can't cope with all diseases, hence the need of people to create medicines.

I cheated Death once(as far as I know). When he didn't look at me, I quickly swerve my car to the right, to avoid the tree, as straight into the ditch on the side of the road.

Happened to me few years back. Fall asleep while driving.
*Oh yeah! Now I remember another one, when I avoid a truck head on which was in front of me, coz I asleep behind the wheel and goes into the opposite lane.*

Cheating is ok. But not in relationships I guess. I do cheat in school before haha.

I cheated Death once(as far as I know). When he didn't look at me, I quickly swerve my car to the right, to avoid the tree, as straight into the ditch on the side of the road.

*Oh yeah! Now I remember another one, when I avoid a truck head on which was in front of me, coz I asleep behind the wheel and goes into the opposite lane.*

alex ish crazy.. =="

alex ish crazy.. =="
Indeed. .

I would say cheating in general is bad though i have cheated before. By cheating you are telling the world that you cant do better (except in certain games where the ending isnt worth the effort to get past the level, im sure people will understand). In school and games you dont get better when you cheat so youre suddenly in a spot where you cant continue without cheating (if you can still play normally why did you need to cheat in the first place?) In some games there are cheats are purely for fun which i would say to use in moderation because sometimes cheats would just make a game too easy. In relationships the partner discovering you cheating would only make the break up worse so just find a way to end the relationship on a relatively good note. Cheating usually hurts someone in the end so i disapprove of it.

To me, cheating means dishonest doing and betrayal, therefore I am not into this type.....

For me cheating is bad,but it's ok to do it in only one place on earth. School...

nahh, I think cheating is not "Think outside of the box (TOOTB)".

It's just not playing fair, and it's just that

TOOTB means doing something different from routine, legitimately.

I'd cheat, in video games (quicken the progress - lowering the satisfaction value).
But cheating in relationship? That's a big NO for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)