[MENTION=43342]aniue[/MENTION]; The file is merely temporarily unavailable and will come back on its own eventually. :cheering:

[MENTION=54582]Raidskith[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

[MENTION=54582]Raidskith[/MENTION]; Shuold've mentioned they're down in the first place. Anyway, links replaced. :samuraihero:

Hi Corocoro,
can you please replace the rapidgator links for episodes and the special episode?
Thank you

All RG links are dead for the show and specials if you can please re upload them when possible

thank you!

[MENTION=44102]b0ss.1995[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

[MENTION=38976]arisoulisa[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.