Throwing game.

/me sits around since there is nothing flying at meh :goodtea: Then tosses the empty cup ;p

*Finally catches the knife, eats his nugget, and throws the knife back at Samye...

Well, since you said tossed and not throw I won't count that as a mistake this time, but...

/me watches knife shatter flying cup and fall to the floor... :goodtea: Then kicks the pieces away~ ;p

*Catches the knife, puts it in a refrigerator standing nearby and then throws the refrigerator away

*Looks at the fridge flying deciding it's not safe to catch now

*MadSova catches the fridge before it comes to stop and throws it at Samye

*Takes out fire-resistent gloves, puts them on, catches the fridge (or what's left of it) which is now on fire and throws at Samye

*gives up on throwing the fridge, picks up an ingot of super-ultra-indestructible-metal-made-of-something-no-one-can-destroy that was lying on the grass and throws at Samye

You could have picked a thing to throw for next 10 turns... but you didn't so I did...

*flies in the sky, makes some cool moves, then kicks the flattened yet not destructed ingot of super-ultra-indestructible-metal-made-of-something-no-one-can-destroy back :powershot:

*Sova watches as the flattened yet not destructed ingot of super-ultra-indestructible-metal-made-of-something-no-one-can-destroy makes a dent then bounces and flies away again....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]