This is Misu :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh so just normal books~ I never really kept track of the books i read... xD Just went to the library and chose what looked interesting... aka judge the book by its cover ;p The cover is important imo unlike what people say... =w=

300 huh, hope their not all science books ...But I bet their not :} luckily. Welcome then, Iz all I'll say, must run get some bloodsugar.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; Yes just normal books, I can't count scientific books :P Although I do have those. hahaha Well some covers are indeed nice, specially for a vn, right? You're right!
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]; Not counting those. Those are for college or enjoyment. Thanks for the welcome!
[MENTION=75872]skcrex[/MENTION]; Welcome!!! :P

[MENTION=75872]skcrex[/MENTION]; Weclome aboard Skcrex. Nice to meet you too. c:

It's uncommon for a person to have their welcoming post in another person's welcoming post.

Hopefully we'll see you around the forums. :goodtea:

Lol textbooks arent particularly normal reading for most xD Some covers can sort of set the mood of the book~ x3 Hmm for vn... i dont really know but it probably is pretty important since vn uses art..~ Cover promotes that art..~

Lol textbooks arent particularly normal reading for most xD Some covers can sort of set the mood of the book~ x3 Hmm for vn... i dont really know but it probably is pretty important since vn uses art..~ Cover promotes that art..~

Haha I meant as in books for a certain topic, not really text books you use for college. Like scientific books you can purshase for reading if you wanna have knowledge in a subject. But this subject is veery boring right :P

Hmm... scientific books like that.... =w= Well idk i dont really read those often... xD /me spots a doggy and chases~ :runhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]