there is something wrong with people

teko2009

Nov 20, 2011
i was with friend the other day and we where talking normally
suddenly he asked me :do you think i am strange if i told you i love pregnant women :

at that time i did not answer but is there some thing wrong with him or this is a new fetish or what

i know that fetish represent corrupted data that changed our way of thinking

any way out of that case when i look to our nature as we were programmed to do such thing i am going to behave as laughing with non stop
as thinking that humans are so like machine stuff programmed
let say that is normal when our data get corrupted there stuff occur as we name it as fetish
got my point

Normality is a fetish of majority =). I think what people call fetish is just diffrentiating taste and related to each individuals perseption of beaty. Hence there is nothing wierd in fetiches as it could be said so called normal taste is just a collection of most commonly shared fetishes.

Normality is a fetish of majority =). I think what people call fetish is just diffrentiating taste and related to each individuals perseption of beaty. Hence there is nothing wierd in fetiches as it could be said so called normal taste is just a collection of most commonly shared fetishes.

but there is futa and gore and even vore
there is so many people who visualized as they got eaten by giantess or what ever
crashed
i can from the scientific view explain the vore and crashed
mostily vore from the idea of being inside her as part of her body (you can see in normal sex you want to be one with your lover) and also may have pregnancy fetish as for being crashed it represent m personality as she is sadist (s-m play)
they also might have foot fetish

but for the futa it represent the perfect sex i mean they can got aroused more actively so those who have this fetish want perfect ecstasy

but still i myself prefer normal so i dont see any fetish i am attracted to

Nope there is no such thing as Normality

Everyone's weird one way or the other

Some are just better at hiding it than others

Nope there is no such thing as Normality

Everyone's weird one way or the other

Some are just better at hiding it than others

the science prove the people had case named normalize
means it turn extreme stuff like gore or kill to as a normal act
that is way killers sees killing as normal

the science prove the people had case named normalize
means it turn extreme stuff like gore or kill to as a normal act
that is way killers sees killing as normal

I'm not really sure but killers don't usually see it as normal

For them it's a sort of measure of how they're better than others

I'm not talking about murder of passion but about cold blooded killers with purpose

Or just a serial killer

I don't think it is a corruption but more of a weakening or desensitizing effect of normal turn ons which would require people to replace them with new ones after they build a tolerance to the norm. The regular turn ons eventually just don't excite you much after you are exposed to it repeatedly and you require stronger stimulus. Like in relationships between an old couple, they eventually grow bored of the usual and they find ways to spice it back up. The extreme fetishes are created through the exploration of finding a stronger stimulus repeatedly.

You try to explain and judge humanity, but you have to remember you're just one of many billion people on this planet and each of them has its own life, so you have a very limited insight based on your own single (1) life's experiences and the input other people gave around you, so I would be careful with the negative words "corrupt", "weak" etc. Surely everyone judges people, but if you're smart enough to understand the fact, as a sophisticated man, that just because it's in your nature as human to judge and stereotype people, it doesn't mean it is right, or that the conclusions your brain draws are correct, so you have to subdue this instinct.

Each to his own. There is no need to condemn people as long as they don't have evil intentions.

I don't know what you're trying to say.
What I'm getting is "I function normally without fetishes, and those who are, are easily corrupted by their fetishes..."
To me my fetish is NTR but that doesn't mean I'll get off on being cheated nor will i start having a woman cheat on her husband with me.
Point is some are just turned on by their fetish whether story wise or visual. Take for example some guys are into futa that doesn't mean they would have sex with a
real futa girl and suck dick and have it inside them...
As with preggos i rather not stick my junk where i can feel the the head of an infant with the tip of my penis

Each to his own. There is no need to condemn people as long as they don't have evil intentions.
The problem is that so many evil intentions are excused away as fetishes, as if they become good when they give someone a boner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!