The worst bosses T~T

Don't know if it's the 'worst' boss, but Ornstein & Smough in dark souls frustrated me like hell..
(Died more than 50 times before beating them)

Mid-Boss from Disgaea DS C';

Hahaha... I don't know what you're referring to. Chu-boss. I'm definitely shouldn't be typing when I'm kinda drunk.

Personally for me, the worse boss for me is bosses where you need a team of people to take down or a raid group going. Can't do it alone so it seems. Especially online MMO games.

Erm...sorry about it If Im about to offend some people here...but...Ive defeated that Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1...probably within ...2 or 3 tries..that was several years ago though...finished Kingdom Hearts 1 and moved on.

If Im not wrong, theres a certain fixed set of random movement that the AI (Sephiroth) will perform. Just look for the starting animation, and then act accordingly from there. Perform your..I think it's called High Recovery or something, which is an upgraded version of Cure or Cura or something, when Sephiroth performs the attack which lowers your HP or MP or both to 1 value. I was holding onto the oblivion keyblade (Riku's keyblade) at the time of defeating Sephiroth, without knowing how to grab the ultimate keyblade. Glide, evade and block at the correct timing and you should be fine.

Sorry about those names, cause Kingdom Hearts was a game which Ive had completed several years ago.

Now, on topic, I think the boss which kinda tick me off was Devil May Cry 3 and 4? Devil May Cry 3 was still fine I guess...Devil May Cry 4's boss....Ive forgotten that boss's appearance but, if you were to try playing Devil May Cry 4 on a laptop, while using the laptop's keyboard, you'd know what I mean I guess.

Another boss would probably be the one from...Valkyria Chronicles 2? Iuno...I kinda forgotten too. Im sorry.

i guess sephiroth not really hard if you know his attack pattern:>.....just do some right preparation

and you'll win

Last form of Derek Simmons (Leon's Campaign) from Resident Evil 6. I died 24 times until I find a pattern.

that Hellgate thing from The Last Remnant

edit: [MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; i played that game and i beat him in one attempt

Last edited:
Any optional bosses in kingdom hearts, sephirot, and some in the ninja gaiden series in xbox are horribly difficult for my taste.

Seymour from FFX
all forms were annoying

Cancels my summons q.q
and tons of AOE moves!!!

that Hellgate thing from The Last Remnant

edit: [MENTION=17020]~SnowAngel~[/MENTION]; i played that game and i beat him in one attempt

I found that relatively easier than that thing you need to beat 'The Fallen' in 10 and 'The Lost' in 5 turns. Either you hit it with everything you got or die trying. Oh, don't cheat either to get the Mystic Seal and Battle Crown Formation for the first playthrough. Then you'll learn the meaning of hard. Hellsgate is much easier since I can throttle the battle to my advantage rather than hit it with everything I got. That is if you don't abuse the grind trick.

To me the hardest boss is the bosses that is time consuming to beat even with the best equipments on you. When I mention time consuming, I meant bosses that literally takes over 2 hours to beat. Personally solo bosses on some MMORPGs and one mistake can seriously set you back.

Don't know if it's the 'worst' boss, but Ornstein & Smough in dark souls frustrated me like hell..
(Died more than 50 times before beating them)

Bed of Chaos Bed of Chaos Bed of Chaos Bed of Chaos Bed of Chaos Bed of Chaos Bed of Chaos Bed of Chaos Bed of Chaos Bed of Chaos Bed of Chaos Bed of Bullshit Bed of Chaos Bed of Chaos Bed of Chaos Bed of Chaos .........

Though it really isn't a boss, more of a shitty obstacle course.

Star Ocean 2 last boss. There was an option to unlock his power for extra challenge and I accidentally open the quest/even to it. I want to trace back again but I only made one save so I was forced to replay all of it from the very beginning.

The last boss in Ratchet and Clank 1, I loaded him just to see how the fight was and beat him without even trying, what a pushover. [It's also noted that I grind for a long time for the R.Y.N.O. and that gun was OP as ---k]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.