Elsie still beats Chihiro hands down. Firetrucks are better than umbrellas!

And since lingering feelings remain he is actually building a harem! The true character of Keima revealed!

Also: Predictable rays of sunshine are predictable.

Elsie was really cute in her segment. The horror of learning about games slowly dawning upon her was hilarious. The most epic part of the episode had to be the part where Keima doll did some things to Haqua doll that were so risque, they had to censor it per Japanese legal requirements. Then the reaction from Elsie after she saw it as well.

Do I sense jealousy from Elsie? I always thought that she saw Keima in a more friendly/brotherly way? Or is it because she felt that Keima was doing "inappropriate" things with her best friend? Elsie was sharp enough in the end to realize that Haqua had feelings for Keima.

HOLY HOLY CRAP~

just when i thought chihiro was a stand-out, i think 1 episode from Jun Nagase's arc has done enough to overtake her. the student-teacher is in!

keima is indeed your eroge god, try to even reach his footsteps people!

at 21, she is your onee-chan chara, so i am rubbishing whatever keima said about her and her teacher route. yet, his points are wrong, with all his gaming logics behind, all the possible routes he encountered, yes, teachers are probably one of the longest. Yet, I CLASSIFY JUN as ONEE-SAN~

why? genki-ko, mindful, and simply enjoying what she loves, pro-wrestling into her school-life beliefs.

gotta watch more

I keep mistaking Jun is my friend Jun (male) rofl.

A hot blooded teacher who greets people with an energetic "Good morning!". She's lacking the white lab coat, but that aside, this is probably going to be my favorite arc (older heroines FTW). An idealistic, optimistic, somewhat tomboyish girl who just wants to make the world a better place, with a bit of a love of sports. That's not only one of my favorite character types, but my favorite types of girls in general. This is the kind of Aki Toyosaki character I like. Long story short, Jun pings where she needs to ping.

Her ideas of what Keima "really" is were amusing, and she just seems like a generally lovable person. And I did a bit of research mid-episode, and it looks like her idol is based off a real wrestler. Cool. The capture of her heart has barely begun, so I can't comment too much on that, but if this will be what closes off the series, well, I'm perfectly content with that.

Elsie's dummy of Keima that was being deflated at the end of the episode was a great punchline.

Last edited:
If I had teachers this hot in high school I'd have had better grades. :P

The first 2/3rds or so of this episode had some pretty good comedic moments, such as Jun not holding the PFP the right way, and Keima's attempts at doing bad, only to realize he is both a protagonist and not a protagonist. Given his game obsession, he's closer to the protagonist's best friend, really. All the stuff with Nikaido was great as well, including her "information".

On the subject of Jun, interesting that her revelation should come about so soon after yesterday. However, she doesn't seem to be hiding any grudges or troubled pasts (mostly) beneath that exterior. Her passionate self is real, and I admire her for that. So many times a passionate exterior is just a front, but why not, when that passion is stripped away, have more passion hiding beneath it? I sympathize with her to quite a degree. She shouldn't end this route by removing her passion - for one, that would be tremendously stupid - just rechannel it into something that benefits everyone.

Jun, go for it!

ugh.... Katsuragi.... I'm burned with jealousy.... how can you get every girls that easily..

The scenes between Keima and Jun are so cute with lots of blushings from both Jun and Keima, many scenes just made me say over and over "Aww" or "HHHNNNGHH",Damn you Keima you made Jun fall for you cause she saw you without your glasses, I can say that Jun character was designed very well she has both sexyness cuteness which makes her irresistible, props for manglobe for this one, the pacing was perfect, I didn't felt any rushness or slowness, the music was good and made the job done absorbing me to the story.

I can sympathize with Jun here. Pushing ideals onto people often results in rejection, but if they can be inspired to take action on their own through a little impassioned speeching (which she is apparently fond of - I approve!), then the world can become a little brighter. The entire sequence when the ED kicked in was great.

I giggled like a little girl every time Yokkyun was on screen, she has one of the most atrocious design I've ever seen. It makes Key's early art look like a masterpiece.

Keima has found what he considers the closest thing to the ideal game in this episode, and I have found the closest thing to a perfect Kaminomi episode here!

This was ... everything was right here. The music placement and usage was correct, never out of place, always managing to complement each scene. The usage of silence never stood in the way of the comedy, Hiro Shimono ... he became Keima in this episode, without a doubt! The vocal changes he underwent, I was impressed! The man earns my respect as being the most fitting for the role.

The references were excellent. Ranging from simply parodying Gundam, galges and VN's, to straightly calling out Sound Novels and the different fandoms of VN's, but always affectionately. The staff had a clear amount of love for every thing they had made fun of in this episode, going as far as including a typical Tomino-service (bath scene anyone ) to the typical arguments you see between each faction.

Every cameo was great. Seeing all the girls showing up, continuing their lives, for one last time was a great send off for this series. Also, that small tester was simply cruel! Third Season where!?

There is an OVA left, so final impressions then! Season 3? Wait for the announcement :P.

aware about the ova, but there should be a s3 in near future.
manga has enough material in the first place, manglobe has been wierd in spliting 12 episodes per season.

well, we wait!

3rd season is indirectly announced at eps 12, (the next capturing target is being shown)
it will only until tenri arc, so i guess it includes nora then,,

i believe 4th season will start the main plot of the capturing god arc (if there it is),
next year maybe,, :D

[-_-]

Still needs official announcement, we have anime which hints at characters from latter time, but never get the next season.

The art of these pics are really good!I hope I can have one more change to see them in a higher quality destop :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US