The mountain game!

I call the mafia, and they seize the mountain in exchange for my kneecaps. I OWN THE MOUNTAIN *falls over*

Actually those Mafia that you call are my henchmen. Instead of giving it to you, we claim it(and your kneecap) for our self. :P

I use a soul exchange, taking your body. your henchmen, unaware I'm now you, give me the mountain.

Last edited:
I get exorcist to rid you away from my body, and regain it back.
Now the mountain is mine.

I call the Ghost Busters to catch you.
Now the mountain is mine.

I call Chuck Norris to come a send you to the 5th dimension. Therefore I own the mountain!

I met Yuuko the Dimension Witch, and make a deal to bring me back here.
The deal was that I give you to her. :P
Now the mountain back to me.

Well, I escaped and dug up the entire Tenchu army and surrounded, fought and took you prisoner. Making the mountain mine again.

I asked Lina Inverse to come and exorcise you out of the mountain and put you on display in a little glass jar. The mountain is mine again.

I summon all the anime character that you know of and chase you down the mountain

I owned the mountain

I placed a kekkai around the mountain, repulsing all the anime characters and letting me walk back up the mountain.

HAHA You didn't own the mountain!

I jumped down the helicopter and chopped off your head with a razor. I owned the mountain!

Mr. Freeze saved me, then gave me a power suit. I then came back and froze you. Now with you as a decoration, I own the mountain.

With all the global warming happening around us, you started to melt and flow down the mountain. I then easily claim the mountain as mine.

Your career as a vocaloid crashes, leaving you destitute. I buy the mountain off you for the price of a dollar, and own the mountain.

Haha!The economy falls and that dollar depreciates so you can't pay land taxes on it and the bank comes and repos. So I settle the taxes and have the deed transferred to me. I own the mountain.

Little did he know that he signed my name by accident so it is legally mine. Kick you off, nao I owns the mountain.

Your name yes, but signed with disappearing ink. Your name no longer on the deed and back up for sale. I buy and put it in a strong box. I own the mountain.

I hired a spy that cracked your "strong box" (guy told me it wasn't that strong either) and slipped in a forgery. I nao has the legit copy. Mountain are belonging to me.

That deed was written on flash paper. the real, "real" one is somewhere in Fort Knox...I still own the mountain and you own a small pile of burned paper.

My agents invade Fort Knox and confiscate the files. I now build a maze network within the mountain filled with lasers and all that good stuff. The files are then put in a safe with a time lock system (3 years give or take) that is heavily guarded by machines(like in that movie). Mountain is mine (your move).

I set off several emp blasts within the mountain walk in with a missle launcher and an army of nanobots, wreck the place, take the deed and have my nanobots dissolve the paper into themselves. At which point I kick you out and order the nanobots to scatter themselves across the planet. When i need the deed to prove I own the mountain now they can be called to reassemble the paper and dissiminate upon anyone else touching their collective entity. =^-^= I is now owner of the mountain

Last edited:
I'll just steal your remote and call your nanobots back, then upload "ghost" codes to degrade your nanobots into little trashcans and then collect them all for myself. I own the mountain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03