The last bday from this month.... Happ birthday Neko!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Häää..~??? Genki-kun!

The first: Hello!

The second: Look better on the list, about at the second half of list have I from Neko side mentioned (I've at the thread developing all Neko's friend from his side mentioned, but the not where we (Neko and I) together already have).

OH oh right ! I don't know how I missed that ! I ctrl-F searched the page in order to not have to read it them all....:o_O:

Anyways, my bad.
How do you get so many summons/mentions btw, do you have to type/copy paste all of them manually ?
If there is a fast way to get all those mentions/summons drop me a tip on how to do so will you ?

Anyways, my bad.
How do you get so many summons/mentions btw, do you have to type/copy paste all of them manually ?
If there is a fast way to get all those mentions/summons drop me a tip on how to do so will you ?
Don't mind... I've to first from my side started in the I from 'Open Contacts Popup' all via mouse marked/copy have and then here add had, where then all with '@/;' mentioned have. After that have I at Neko's side started, where I his profile page the friends-list singly out picked have where then again '@/;' given have.

so from a bday thread became an ordinary chat / spam thread? :lol: :XD:
Well to your question:

Well look to 'Tags for this thred', there will you sure see that I 'spam/spamming' and 'talk' given have. That have about made, because how at my last bday-threads, make because there can the member with the celebrated person, or with another person speak. Well that is what a party out make. Now understood...?

Yeah... Happiness is unfortunately so rarely on the world, that it again sad is, not...?:goodtea:~>

was that nice pic of the girl with whip cream for clothing from to-love-ru? never seen it but thats what the artwork looked like~

anywayz happy birthday neko~ been awhile since we talked so i hope we get the chance to soon~

Reactions: Neko and nanashi1
Blueberry-and-Rashbarry-Nekomimi-Ecchi-Sisters-by-Sayori-mangaka_large.jpg
Happy birthday!

Blueberry-and-Rashbarry-Nekomimi-Ecchi-Sisters-by-Sayori-mangaka_large.jpg
Happy birthday!

O.O How can I possibly choose.............

Oh wait that wasn't for me ..sigh
Can I have some strawberry plz....all though I love blueberry as well :sowwy:

Those two... would prefer not to choose... since they both hold an odd little place in my heart due to certain things ;p

I feel the same somehow......Though I have no idea why rly or if there is a correlation ^^

I like blueberry during the winter and strawberry during the summer..or actually I guess I just happen to eat more of the other in these periods...

But strawberry does in fact taste better imo, and it is sweeter and reminds me more of the warmth of summer. Ahhh... I can't really even say that..IT's ALL so RELATIVE, :donow: I can't love one over the other....

Lol for the fruit yeah i like strawberries more~ Blueberries... are... hmm idk xD

So from there on too, again thanks for your wishes to Neko^^.

I'm super sorry for the late reply... too many things to do in real life sucks! :V.. But.. Happy belated birthday Neko! Wish you all the best in the future and hopefully you had a great birthday party :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.