The injustice of the evil girls pictures...what about you?

erojhun

Feb 24, 2016
Have you ever looked an anime and spotted some characters you find really attractive, but who have absolutely no form of pictures on them? Sometimes it just feels like the creators are putting everything they have to put as much ecchi they can on a character (look or actions) but even so....there is nothing on the net.

Take for instance raynare from Highschool DxD :

latest

For the ones who dunno DxD, she's an evil fallen angel from the season 1 and gave many reasons to the public to hate her. But look at this body...look at these curves! even at her personality for the ones like me who like sadistic onee-sans. :rolleyes:

....well, here is what rule 34 says to this : http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Raynare/1

Five pictures... FIVE, and none of them even have sex scenes on them. I had to search her japanese name and go all the way to pixiv to start finding some pictures on her, and we still don't pass the 20 pictures.
And she is not the only one i have in mind, the mazones from harlock for instance.....ever heard of them? well here you go :

vlcsnap-2013-10-03-19h13m43s163_zps375b8f6b.png

how much picture do you think? 10? 5? ....one?
the answer is..... http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/249/i-divided-by-zero.jpg
i mean what the hell, this saga is old, this saga even said mazones like to be naked (no jokes) and this picture isn't even the best i could have found, and zero pictures (and this time, even on pixiv) . The only source of pictures on them appeared 4 years ago, for a show who started on 1978 and finished on 1979 . (on france at last.)

06d2c191c126625a542f62233a83743b.jpg

So how about you? Have you got any character you feel like they could be overflowing with picture, but who in fact have as much pictures as flying bananas? (even though there must be a lot of them. ;) )

Well share it here, and let's all despair together as we await the arrival of the artists blessed by the heavens.

Reactions: dnceridderterre

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.