The Gift #00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed your sentence for you. :giveme: Thank you though~ :fulfilled:

You can make up to 3 signatures at most, but if you wish to only make 1 or 2 it's fine :)
Non. You're too kind. But thanks for the clarification. I'd like to make three, of course; I'm just not sure I'll be able to fit them all within the free time I'll have for the next two weeks (;´∀`)

We have 6 participants so far :3 ( including me and [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; )
Does anyone else want to participate?

Hmm... if I get gimp to work then I might try to toss something together... not sure about two weeks though x:

Hmm... if I get gimp to work then I might try to toss something together... not sure about two weeks though x:

Hey, it's a good idea with GIMP to try - you'll it not regret that, GIMP is a fine tool...xD

Non. You're too kind. But thanks for the clarification. I'd like to make three, of course; I'm just not sure I'll be able to fit them all within the free time I'll have for the next two weeks (;´∀`)

You can do it Ignis!~ :cheerleader:

Thank you [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]!
This is such a wonderful idea. Sadly I kind lack the artistic abilities to put a sig together easily.
I don't want to give easily, meaning I would eventually like to participate...but possibly wait until school is done (in a month or so).
I'll keep watch to see when #03 or #04 is mentioned.

Thank you [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION] and [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]!
This is such a wonderful idea. Sadly I kind lack the artistic abilities to put a sig together easily.
I don't want to give easily, meaning I would eventually like to participate...but possibly wait until school is done (in a month or so).
I'll keep watch to see when #03 or #04 is mentioned.

Yay, that's the spirit! :bigeyes: We look forward to your participation in the future!~
pBpX9z.png

If you'd like, I'm sure [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; would be more than happy to help you ^^

P.S Nice to meet you Jezebel :fulfilled:

Reactions: Jezebel
Yay, that's the spirit! :bigeyes: We look forward to your participation in the future!~
pBpX9z.png

If you'd like, I'm sure [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION]; would be more than happy to help you ^^

P.S Nice to meet you Jezebel :fulfilled:

Nice to meet you to [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION].
:nekopara_greet:

I would like to try to do most of myself, but it's good to know that [MENTION=124200]Monmonpon[/MENTION] can help me. I'll may need his help I start screaming at my computer or the sig looks like I splattered paint on it. O.o

6 participants so far ^w^
Anyone else?

Last edited:
Anyone else who wants to participate?

A reminder for those who didn't send me their entry yet, you have one week left!
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION];

Anyone else who wants to participate?

A reminder for those who didn't send me their entry yet, you have one week left!
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION];

Hmm, sorry Mon. But I got bussy (and I'll further busy remain in the upcoming months...), but I'll try still at next week some toward you send.

Best regards, N1.

Hmm, sorry Mon. But I got bussy (and I'll further busy remain in the upcoming months...), but I'll try still at next week some toward you send.

Best regards, N1.

You won't be able to participate?

Last edited:
Status report: 1st siggy to 13% done; 2nd siggy to 27% done - I'll probably at weekend done be...

Status report: 1st project to 32% done; 2nd project to 47% done.

I'll be probably tomorrow done with the projects already...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.