The Banned Game

banned for being the one im supposed to ban (and lucy only has 6 arms O.o, 2 normal and 4 vectors)

Only 6? but i thought she had more vectors :/ oh well XD Banned for proving me wrong :3

banned for not knowing that lucy has only 4. its mariko who has 26 vectors xP

Huh, well I havent read the manga yet (other than scans of ch1 vol1) I didnt think that it would be THAT different though. Unless that pic was Mariko, didnt seem like it though O.o. Banned for proving me wrong with manga i havent read xD

Last edited:
lol mwahahaha so i wasnt wrong XD or at least not in the perspective of manga :3 but that part isnt actually all that great of a representation of Lucy because her vectors dont normally stretch that long. I think they switched number of arms with length of arms in the anime then(Lucy's arms were 3 or 4 meters). Hmm wat to ban for :/ Banned for uhh... not reading the Elfin Lied manga version XD

banned for having a higher over all activity than me when i post this one ;. ~

banned for having both achievements and awards ~ .. when i post this one..

Banned for being and observer yet participating XD oh... banned for posting same time as me but earlier

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!