The Apocalypse is near!!! December 21 2012!

Tummy, oh tummy, where have you gone?
Are you laying in bed, or out on the lawn?
Tummy, oh tummy, where could you be?
'Cause you're nowhere in this thread, I see!

And neither was the apocalypse. ;)

Everyone ignores my warning...:foreveralone: Well, whatever, nothing happened on 21st so that only means that I will need to make something happen myself later...:evillaugh: As I said, it's only just a beginning!:rant:

Last edited:
Perhaps it'll really happen next year. Let's just wait until next year, 2013. Maybe they were a year off so let's just say 2013 will be the new Apocalypse date.

One idea: If apocalypse doesn't happen by itself, why not start it ourselves??:reallyconfused:

Well, in my opinion, I think an Apocalypse would be entertaining. It is our JOB- neigh, our RESPONSIBILITY- to make life more entertaining for all! If that includes death, blood, and destruction, then so be it! :samuraihero:

I have a bit different goal in mind, but we all are driven by different motives so I guess it's okay with any goals as long as you approve :samuraihero:

update:
The Apocalypse has been delayed due to an error in the system, we apologize for the inconvenience.
but dont worrie the next one is bound to take place in 2013, I already heared it being called "Days of Darkness"

hmm those zombies still haven't arrived here.... i wonder when?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]