Hello, so I'm trying to find back a game which I had played about 1-2+ years ago... with no picture.... -_-

Here's the information I know :

- It was rpg-like;
- It was happening in a school, pretty sure 100% of it was happening in a gym;
- The quality of the drawings were very, very good;
- The h scenes were animated;
- It was 2 main female protagonists that looked pretty slutty and curvy;
- As far as I can remember, the game consisted of the two girls engaging male npcs in the different rooms and "battling" with them;
- I'm almost positive one of the two girls was blonde, pretty sure both were wearing skirts;
- I think a big part of the game was related to molestation and corruption;

So yeah, that's what I remember... I've tried to look in the archives of other websites for games released every month up to 2016 and didn't find it. I looked on dlsite and couldn't find it either, but at the same time I'm not used at all to searching something on those websites so I might not have been accurate at all.

If this description rings a bell to anyone, please let me know :) No need to search for me, that'd be too much of a hassle for you :)

Thanks a lot!

Hi, I was looking for the name of a hentai I saw long ago, basically, it was someone aiming to take revenge for his sister who got gangraped because of 3 bitchs at his school, and the story focus on his preparation for taking revenge on the 3 girls, if I remember for example he put a snake in the pussy of one of the girl (she wears glasses).
Thank you

Hi sorry don’t have any images or links only a rough story.
i think it’s two siblings that are at home and suddenly they get knocked out and wake up tied up by this woman. the sister is gaged with a gag ball so she can’t talk. I think she has a goal of making the guy cum a few times by using the sister. she squirts milk from the sisters tits into the guy turning him on and makes him cum a few times and later they fall on each other (tied up) and have sex before the dad comes home.

any help is appreciated thank you!! i’ve been loooking around for ages but couldn’t find anything online.. think it’s pretty old too
it’s animated

here fam

stringendo accelerando ultimatum sera ep 3

Re: Name that Hentai

This may sound a bit wired but any of you know hentai anime featuring double vaginal penetration?
If you do give me some title. :?:

can someone identify where this image is from or illustrator? It was part of the nutaku Versus Tales X (Otogi Frontier) ad promotion site pictures, but the CG packs for Otogi Frontier do not have this picture.
Please and thanks!:
5-5.png

5.png

Hi everybody :)
I'm, looking for an anime hentai, which must be from before 2001 I think.
I only have a scanned image and hope you can help me id this.
I'm sorry for the bad quality but this is all I got.
View attachment 26633

I only have this one picture to go by, but a name of this doujin from any of the H-connoisseurs would be much appreciated. :)
E: It's an NTR doujin where a tutor is shown having a relationship with his female student's mother. Their deeds continue throughout the chapter and it isn't revealed until the end that the teach is getting laid by the daughter as well. IIRC near the end, the mom services a random after he discovers her and the teach having a go at it in the public restroom somewhere.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/ero_tuma/2001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!