Help me find the name of this hentai:

This was a anime video I watched many years ago. It was about a newly wed husband (or soon to be wed husband I can remember). Throughout the whole movie he declares how much he loves this woman he was just married to (or about to be married to).

At the same time he keeps getting into situations that lead to sex with other women.

Looking for a hentai where the girls clitoris and nipples grow, not grow as in arousal, but they grow into needles, long and sharp. Forgot the name of that hentai... damn. Theres also a flashback/scene where she got raped and lost her virginity. But most noticeable is probably the nipples and clitoris growing very long, very sharp, like a needle.

This was a anime video I watched many years ago. It was about a newly wed husband (or soon to be wed husband I can remember). Throughout the whole movie he declares how much he loves this woman he was just married to (or about to be married to).

At the same time he keeps getting into situations that lead to sex with other women.

can you tell a little more about that? hair color etc?
some like Tsumamigui or Tsuma Tsuma
?

Looking for a hentai where the girls clitoris and nipples grow, not grow as in arousal, but they grow into needles, long and sharp. Forgot the name of that hentai... damn. Theres also a flashback/scene where she got raped and lost her virginity. But most noticeable is probably the nipples and clitoris growing very long, very sharp, like a needle.

Tokubetsu Byoutou
https://myanimelist.net/anime/3995/Tokubetsu_Byoutou

Last edited:
Thanks fam but it's not that. I meant when her clitoris or nipple grow, I mean not into a shape of a penis, but its literally long and sharp af. If I remember correctly, I think her clitoris stabbed through the guy fucking her.

edit: Found it, the names Cambrian.

Last edited:
Unchan said:

can you tell a little more about that? hair color etc?
some like Tsumamigui or Tsuma Tsuma

I think I remember a elevator sex scene with some random woman. Also there was a scene where he had sex with his wife's(or soon to be wife's) younger sister whom he was supposed to be like a surrogate father to.

Hello, i'cant remember the name of a hentai game. I do not have screenor vidéo.
The only part i remember is thats this was a game with 2 to 7 choices in each question, and a fucking LOT of question.
and 3 characters of the same family mom , sister, little sister. When you get bad choice the moms route start.

Thanks

One hentai is been hunting me for ages now.

It's a pretty old one. What I remember is:

A guy finds a girl that has no memories and he helps her then they fall in love, I remember some magic and witches being involved. I think the girl's mother was a witch?

I know it's very little go on but I'd love the help.

It's a fan-art made by a member of nijie.info knowned as もふらーるさん. This artwork is compiled in his 過去絵セット2(past art set 2).
Link to his submitted works: https://nijie.info/members_illust.php?id=147479
Direct link to the art set: https://nijie.info/view.php?id=76759

U need to be a registered member to be able to view his works. The registration is free and simple. Fill in your email address, password, choose your year of birth, and tick the T&A, and no email verification is required.

I've been trying to find the name of a hentai manga I watched many years ago:

A guy send his sister to his friend's home because his girfriend come tonight,and that night his sister confess her love to his friend and they have sex.In the end her brother said he got gf is fake,finally he can entrust his sister to his friend and find gf for himself

Sorry if my english is bad

i've been trying to find the name of hentai game, a game of this year .
A blond chairman at school and working at a maid cafe without the school autorization.
Another chara is sister brown long hair with big boobs not going to school for a part of this game.
there is more chara but i dont remembe.
I remember a guy come to the maid cafe to take hostage..

my english is surely bad too

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ328237 RJ01059126 links are dead, please could you reupload these?