i need help on identifying the hentai, the story is about some voice actress something like that please

and also the name of the hentai on the picture

Attachments

• 56_big.jpg
    56_big.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 159
do u know about the hentai the story involves something like voice acting of hentai/eroge characters?

Thank you for letting me know the name of the hentai on the picture

If it's a VN I might have one, but the name eludes me for now. :XD:

Eh, that one's rather easy to recognize: Viper GTB from Sogna. Tedious gameplay (old-style random encounters that actually aren't so random interrupting exploration of the limited areas in the game), but great animation.

Surprised you haven't come across every GIF of the Sogna series by now. :goodtea:

https://e-hentai.org/g/287038/7011e3b4d6/

Reactions: Shintopu
Hello, I'm looking for a hentai that had a bath house scene. I teenage to young adult guy takes a young girl to the bath house. The girl sees a classmate at the bath house and gets nervous. Hentai ensues. It could have been incest, I don't remember how they were related. It was part of a 2 episode series I think, the name of the series I can't remember, but I think it used the character's name's for the title of the episodes. Tags that might be useful: loli, incest, bath, bath house, imouto, public sex. I've tried every google search I can think of and haven't been able to find it. I've also checked every hentai listed on MAL (yes all 1200 of them) and didn't find it. That doesn't mean it's not there, but it's likely not popular. Sorry I don't have any picture of the scenes, but the art style is more rounded faces, kinda similar to pink pineapple style (yes I've checked their works but I don't think it's them, I could be wrong though).

Hello, I'm looking for a hentai that had a bath house scene. I teenage to young adult guy takes a young girl to the bath house. The girl sees a classmate at the bath house and gets nervous. Hentai ensues. It could have been incest, I don't remember how they were related. It was part of a 2 episode series I think, the name of the series I can't remember, but I think it used the character's name's for the title of the episodes. Tags that might be useful: loli, incest, bath, bath house, imouto, public sex. I've tried every google search I can think of and haven't been able to find it. I've also checked every hentai listed on MAL (yes all 1200 of them) and didn't find it. That doesn't mean it's not there, but it's likely not popular. Sorry I don't have any picture of the scenes, but the art style is more rounded faces, kinda similar to pink pineapple style (yes I've checked their works but I don't think it's them, I could be wrong though).

Shoukoujo The Animation – Episode 1 maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?