Attachments

• bf5a507f1417067672f90381038e22eeb741119a1ac26102104d6bf5ccbc6179a.jpg
    bf5a507f1417067672f90381038e22eeb741119a1ac26102104d6bf5ccbc6179a.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 99
Re: Name that Hentai

Been searching for weeks but still cannot find out what hentai this is from, anyone know?

http://www.drtuber.com/video/108528/nasty-fat-guy-making-this-little-girl-cum-even-if-she

Kuro no Danshou (Mystery of the Necronomicon) Episode 1

https://e-hentai.org/g/1020002/871521cd8f/?p=1

Last edited:

anyone know about this h manga name
story is : in the winter daughter (wear a glasses) peek her mother rape by oldman and mastrubate. at the end the old man walk to her and say "You're beautiful like a mother" .

Poor little English, sorry

Need help remembering another Ero-Anime.

This one has three episodes. It's about a guy who I think is renting a room from a family that consists of three girls. The mother is a red head, one of the daughters has blue hair, and the other is blonde and has them in twin tails. The guy is a fat dude with glasses. He drugs the girls, starting with the twin tailed blonde, and works on another girl in each episode. Of course, by the third one, he's got all three of them as sex slaves.

I believe its also based on an Eroge.

Need help remembering another Ero-Anime.

This one has three episodes. It's about a guy who I think is renting a room from a family that consists of three girls. The mother is a red head, one of the daughters has blue hair, and the other is blonde and has them in twin tails. The guy is a fat dude with glasses. He drugs the girls, starting with the twin tailed blonde, and works on another girl in each episode. Of course, by the third one, he's got all three of them as sex slaves.

I believe its also based on an Eroge.

Kichiku Oyako Choukyou Nikki / 鬼畜 ~母姉妹調教日記~ by Chichinoya

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10263

Hi there!
I'm looking for a Hentai: if I remember well, there is a young girl that goes to visit her older master, that is very hill or almost dead (if not dead at all!). Once together, He recover very fast and.. you know what he do against her will :D
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Edit
Maybe I've found it: Mikagura Detective Agency Episode 1

Last edited:

I feel stupid not knowing, I literally only saw like a 30 second video. But could someone help me name this..... so there's a girl with blonde hair in a dress or skirt and shirt and a guy with black or blue hair and what I think was a dress jacket in a what looks like a locker room and he has her on top of him and he is pantsless and he is kissing her and he's holding her down on him. So he starts shoving his tongue in their mouth and it's like a X-ray kind of vision where you can see his tongue in her mouth and she looks completely shocked and terrified like she's a virgin. I could really use some help.... please and thank you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please
donru wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you reupload katfile or mexashare links of [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
donru wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload [200723][機巧癒堂] からくり童子の癒し処-シィ- [RJ294227] ? thanks
Seiki wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ417904 ?