Re: Name that Hentai

Can anyone give me the name of this hentai doujin? I've forgotten what's it called, but here's what I remember. There's this outlaw who's been raping and "cum" shooting women. This guy tries to "cum" shoot him but the outlaw was a quicker draw and incapacitated him. This girl provokes and challenges him to a duel but lost. The outlaw then decides to teach her a lesson and rapes her. Near the end, some jizz ends squirting into the outlaw's eyes, the guy from earlier shoots him and catches him.

Can anyone give me the name of this hentai doujin? ... This guy tries to "cum" shoot him but the outlaw was a quicker draw and incapacitated him. .... Near the end, some jizz ends squirting into the outlaw's eyes, the guy from earlier shoots him and catches him.

LOL yes please!! Now I also want to read it :XD:
Thanks.

Need help trying to remember the titles of two old OVA's Both are two episodes.

OVA 1:
It's a medieval sword and sorcery type show. The main girl has white (or very light purple) long hair. Her breasts aren't too big, but not completely flat. One of the scenes is where hero guy does the main girl, but this supposed to be evil ninja chick enters the room via window (not entirely sure that's how it happened). Ninja chick's got short hair, and almost the same color as the main girl, but I think it's a little more purple. Ninja chick sees them having sex, and masturbates inside the same room. Right after hero dude finishes with main girl, he goes for ninja chick. By the end of the episode, I think Ninja's still trailing them. I believe that was episode 1. I think there's also a scene where main girl also gets tentacle fucked by a monster that was originally small, but somehow grew. Second episode has an evil double of main girl, and I think they even have a real short scene with each other. Don't remember much of the second episode, though I think by the end of this ninja chick joins the two protagonists.

OVA 2:
Set in modern day, main protagonist guy is able to see ghosts of girls for some reason. He actually gets to have sex with ghosts, and in the first episode does so with one that I think stays green for the whole time they're doing it. But the first girl he gets with is actually alive, and I think they know each other. She's a redhead, and I think is the only live woman that he has sex with in the OVA. They do it in the bushes outside of a building. In the second episode, the ghost that the main protag gets with actually ends up going back to the girl's body, and the episode ends with the guy finding the girl in her hospital room as she wakes up.

Can't remember if either of these actually had subs, but that doesn't matter. If I could get them raw, I would.

---
Found them.
OVA 1: Tower of Etruria - http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1978

OVA 2: Itoshi no Kotodama - http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=1547

Last edited:
Reactions: fguelffstan

I found that it's title is (I think): なりゆき Truthfully, I wanted to fuck you, but I only found the RAW version and you can download it from:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...comic失楽天-2016年2月号-[hq-mq-lq]-own-scan-469950/

just search for なりゆき on ^ this page.

I am looking for a hentai manga. There is this school girl that has an affair with her friend's dad. There is an extra story were they have sex in public and her little brother watches without knowing it his sister.
Thanks in advanced

tumblr_o0eunxuDxH1rxeikso1_540.png

Is this even from an H-Manga / H-Doujin? Would prefer Raw source if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2