Your Nii-chan
Elite Member
Jan 1, 2013
I personally prefer Green Tea in the morning and when I go to bed. :goodtea:

What do you guys prefer?
Coffee or Tea?
And what Kind?

Reactions: renano
Hmm... tea i suppose? Though i dont really drink either all that much xD Tea more though~ Coffee is just whenever and for tastes~

There no thread like this yet? xD

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; what kind of tea? black, green, herbal, etc.

I like coffee for flavor and waking up, tea for relaxing :3
both I can't drink alot of sooo I have lots of water all the time.
I prefer a variety of tea.

(hmm try adding a poll)

I prefer tea more, since there are many distinct flavors to it. My favorite teas would be peppermint, oolong, and milk tea.

Cup of black tea every morning. Makes for a good tasty breakfast with a croissant...

I like the coffee smell in the morning and I do love drinking coffee too. :3 Tea... is hard for me to get into it. X_X Every time I drink tea I can never really finish it unless it is Milk Tea.. :D Than it reminds me of "Yubisaki Milk Tea"....... Must finish reading that manga!!! @_@ *remember now*

I like coffee. Mocha caramel. <3

As for tea... I haven't had any for a while, but my friend used to bring me in a cup every day... Made with love :romeo:

I think I'd like to dabble in the art of tea... and ramen. And I shall! As soon as I move to Japan! I will travel the country tasting ramen! (meatless ramen, because I'm gonna be a vegan o-o)

you can't beat waking up to the fresh smell of coffee in the morning :bliss:

i drink more tea throughout the day though

hmm....tea...but i drink coffee too some time=/

jasmine tea is great:fulfilled:

i would take the coffee espresso lugo or espresso macchiato or cappuccino or macchiato or freddo

I prefer tea over coffee! I like green tea or fruity ones. :D
Though, I usually just drink black tea...

I love hot milk coffee with a little milk when I go to the coffee shop with friends.
But sometimes, green tea is ok ^^

now this is a tough question. tea vs. coffee............ well it depends on the type of tea and the type of coffee. i guess i'd choose coffee (-_-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

akane_aka wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Title: 意地悪なお姉さんによる射精管理監獄

Circle: 清楚工房

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01079347.html
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]