Tea or Coffee?

Tea or coffee?

• Total voters
Siberian ginseng, is spicy and traditional.
It was sold as rootbeer, I can tell you honestly it doesn't really taste different from birch sap with eucalyptus oil.

Siberian ginseng, is spicy and traditional.
It was sold as rootbeer, I can tell you honestly it doesn't really taste different from birch sap with eucalyptus oil.

Whaat? Ginseng doesn't grow in Siberia :) I could tell you, though I was born in that cool place ;) only pines, deciduous trees, and some common vedgies like potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers. No tea or tinseng/turmeric can grow in there - those require lots of sun and heat.

Whaat? Ginseng doesn't grow in Siberia :) I could tell you, though I was born in that cool place ;) only pines, deciduous trees, and some common vedgies like potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers. No tea or tinseng/turmeric can grow in there - those require lots of sun and heat.

Yeah might be translation error in my bottle, hard to tell what else it could be.
It is marked as: Eleutherococcus senticosus, even wikipedia says it's: usually under the name of Siberian ginseng. ''Doesn't grow'', are you sure? Well that's not my problem.

Taking Java Yunnan green tea.

It is marked as: Eleutherococcus senticosus, even wikipedia says it's: usually under the name of Siberian ginseng. ''Doesn't grow'', are you sure? Well that's not my problem.

Yep, checked the wiki as well. What I can tell you... That might be a wrong labeling 'cause it grows in Russia, indeed, but in the areas close to Pacific ocean (coastal regions) + Korea / Japan / China.
But what we call Siberia - is an inland territory in the very middle of the continent, surrounded by woods and swamps. I have never seen those plants there in Taiga :D

But would definitely try those medicational supplements made of the plant if ever witness, since taking ginseng pills makes me sick.

Iced Tea
19883d1534089348-pass-bomb-%5Bfun%5D-xd-thirstyplz.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Sorry, this one also had a major update. Would you mind? Thanks
睡眠○シミュレーション7
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry for the multiple post, but can you reup the links? Also, if you have the Japanese version, then it'd be even better
悲劇のロリ巨乳鬼畜孕ませ監禁
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, but do you have the latest version? It got a new updated a couple of weeks ago
アイスハートとジャックオー
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?
Sirvipe235 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01201143.html

Excuse me but could you upload this game here?