Taste or Sex? Lose one.

I rly thought every post in this thread would be unanimous...

Well as I think someone pointet out, a lot of the perceived taste of food comes from smell, not that I even think it should matter.

I rly thought every post in this thread would be unanimous...

Well as I think someone pointet out, a lot of the perceived taste of food comes from smell, not that I even think it should matter.

Too late to make this thread a poll i guess.

Sex is the foundation of our society, all of us got here because of sex. Marriage exists because of Sex. Not to sound like a nymphomaniac, i'm just stating the importance of sex in our society and all society, really. People don't understand just how important sex is in our society and culture. I hate to say the truth that many want to ignore, but Sex for women is a way of advancement financially and financial stability, even for men these days. It is easy to dismiss Sex now but you don't know if you'll want children 5-10 years from now. Your ability to get a sexual partner(husband, GF, wife, etc.) could effect your long-term happiness. Plus it's easy to understimate how society will view someone who is basically a eunuch. Most will make assumptions and most know from peer pressure in High school that society expects people to be sexually active. Lack of perceived sexual activity can result in judgements regarding your manhood(or alternatively, judgements about your personality if you're a female). It's sad, but reality dictates that if you're capable of sex you're more likely to succeed in society and be happy.

Taste

I don't care much for ether at the moment. But down the road i might want some kids and how could that be done without sex. Well i guess i could adopt:D.
Anyway i once mixed warheads sour candy, and rhubarb and somehow lost my sense of taste for a week lol so i kind of know what it would be like and it wasn't all that bad.

besides without taste it would be much easier to eat healthy. :D

Taste: eating is business, you either live or die
Sex : it's pleasure, you can live without it

answer is simple right?
PLEASURE !!!

well without sex you can live but... without food taste it's difficult :(

this is a really hard one. lol. i would prolly choose taste, if that doesn't work out can i try sex? and then weigh the pros and cons and then choose? hahaha:P

with the way it's phrased, i'd choose number 2. you say i'd lose "all sexual appetite" meaning that i wouldn't even want to have sex again. if i lost my taste according to you, than i'd still have a desire to eat again, meaning i'd want something i could never have. the obvious choice is number 2

well considering im very picky and don't always chose to eat the right foods cause i don't think i like the taste i'd go for losing my taste that way i could eat all i need to be healthy all the time. im pretty sure i could easily tell by the look it wouldn't be right to consume and smell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910