[Clothing] Swim 'Skirts' for Normal clothing

andelalune

Trusted Member
May 16, 2015
Hi :)

Firstly many many thanks to all the modders and developers that make this game so much more :D

This isn't really a 'mod', just an extra 'list' that copies the short skirts of the Swimsuit Bottoms category, and allows them to be used in the Normal Clothing Bottoms, to allow the creation of more outfits :)

Credit goes to enimaroah for basically showing me the way :)

Download: https://mega.nz/#!P8JRCTCT
Decrypt: !Pq5_GdOzbCjrKlvs1RStJ_ry--lUANlj3AY8sEaz5D8

Installation: Just drop the abdata folder into your HoneySelect main folder :)

UNINSTALL: Just Delete the aardvark.swimbot.unity3d file in abdata/list/characustom

Nothing is overwritten, and no new meshes or colors are added.

Have fun :)

EDIT: BEWARE! As this is just a change of category on the 'list', these bottoms WILL NOT strip from your character :(
These are Swim bottoms and need considerable re-working to be removable in Dress State :(
Apologies!

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    865.4 KB · Views: 5,723
Last edited:
Just.. a request could you make the tops from (swimsuit) available in normal clothing too?

I can try :D
However it's quite a task, as each with need to be swapped in with a body mesh >.>
But I will see what I can do :)

I can try :D
However it's quite a task, as each with need to be swapped in with a body mesh >.>
But I will see what I can do :)

Ah, was saying because the sexy medic outfit specially the top to match the bottom.

Bottoms cannot be stripped.

Please, kindly look into this one.

Apologies :)
This is just a 'list' text mod that allows the Swim-bottoms to be selected in the 'Normal' bottoms category.
There aren't any new meshes.
Swim-bottoms do not have a 'stripped' state, as far as I am aware. They are either on or off.
I have just checked and yes it would seem they do not 'strip' >.>

I will investigate.

Thanks for letting me know :)

EDIT: Sorry, I am unsure how to do this :(
I had hoped it would be just a simple question of swapping some values in the 'list' to make it show and strip, but sadly I cannot seem to get it to disappear upon Undressing :(
I swapped one into another skirt/bottom and that seems to make it work properly ... but it's quite a long process :/
I may re-work a few, but other than that you may wish to delete this 'mod'.
Apologies again :)

Last edited:
Not to belittle your work but there is already a mod that unlocks all the swim items for normal wear.

Not to belittle your work but there is already a mod that unlocks all the swim items for normal wear.

I want to see this, link it up homie.

Apologies :)
This is just a 'list' text mod that allows the Swim-bottoms to be selected in the 'Normal' bottoms category.
There aren't any new meshes.
Swim-bottoms do not have a 'stripped' state, as far as I am aware. They are either on or off.
I have just checked and yes it would seem they do not 'strip' >.>

I will investigate.

Thanks for letting me know :)

EDIT: Sorry, I am unsure how to do this :(
I had hoped it would be just a simple question of swapping some values in the 'list' to make it show and strip, but sadly I cannot seem to get it to disappear upon Undressing :(
I swapped one into another skirt/bottom and that seems to make it work properly ... but it's quite a long process :/
I may re-work a few, but other than that you may wish to delete this 'mod'.
Apologies again :)

What are the unistall files?

Ah ok cool :)

This was posted a month ago, and at the time I didn't see any mods that did this.

Perhaps you could share this mod with us :)

@ProXpert:

It's just one file in abdata/list/characustom - aardvark.swimbot.unity3d

Just delete that file :)

Ah ok cool :)

This was posted a month ago, and at the time I didn't see any mods that did this.

Perhaps you could share this mod with us :)

@ProXpert:

It's just one file in abdata/list/characustom - aardvark.swimbot.unity3d

Just delete that file :)

sweet, thank you.

No need to apologize, bro. :)

Thanks as well! I, on other hand, cannot work on values. If there is anything about modding, I can only work on meshes, textures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

apr544 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hi, could you reupload this game to mexa?
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Can you reupload RJ300292? Appreciate it.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ412918 ?
ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello could you upload Amazing Grace -What color is your attribute?- the steam version with no 18+ patch ?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2553910/Amazing_Grace_What_color_is_your_attribute/