[Clothing] [Supa] Dope Glasses for this hot summer, 9 pieces.

SupaCyan

Apr 29, 2017
previews.jpg

previews_d.jpg

preview.png

giphy-downsized-large.jpg

More preview and download at LINK.

Plz go to my page to view then come back and comment if you want.

FireShot Capture 5 - What's next 5_22_17 I_ - https___www.patreon.com_posts_whats-next-5-22-1130.jpg

I will be off by a month, resuming modding in July.
Check out my poll on what mod to be release next at my Patreon

Last edited:
Reactions: alphaomega
Don't want to be "that guy", but why can't you leave a download link here like everyone else? I understand you've got a Patreon page, but still...

Why not just create a Patreon page sig banner? That way people can access your patreon with all your posts, while your mod release post can have the actual mods linked to it.

I am sorry. I copied the link from hf, and forget to make it work. fixed. All of my mods are free and I just need the traffic tracker from Patreon to tell me whats good about them.

Thanks for mod. At least you making mod available without extra shit. Japanese modder making you go through life change to see what mods they making at ZodGames and UU-GG. Zangala selling his mods for $20 on Paypal. I happily go to Patreon link to get your mods for free.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.