sup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

trunten0

Apr 1, 2012
Hi all, I've been coming here for a while now and after a few months of just looking I finally decided to join the "little" family. So here I am, now where are the sheep? :-p

Yo, welcome to AS, where things roll from all directions. Though we're family, we're individual and there's no sheep. Like the secret level named in Diabio 2.

Reactions: trunten0
There's no sheep, just town filled with people under sheep and wolves skins. *wink*

Welcome to ASF, trunten0.
Have fun in the forum.

Sheep? You mean those sacrificial sheep that [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION] the Sheppard kept?
That's for his pure and innocent project. You can't have 'em.

Sheep? Hmm... Dunno about that. I've only seen wolves, monkeys and a pedobear army recently ^^

Welcome to ASF! Enjoy your stay

Welcome to AS :3
Hehehe watch out for that crazy kitteh, ninja, guy that loves clinging to people for some odd reason or another, and whatever else is around xD
Drop by the spam/games if you have time~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.