suggestions? Best game for interactive facials

arthurdent1

Mar 27, 2017
So, what's the best game out for giving the girl a facial where I get to aim pretty much anywhere I want? That should include the best looking splooge. I like Illusion games but 1) the splooge isn't always the best looking and 2) you don't really get much choice on where to aim or what position to do it from. Like I'd like to do a paizuri where the girls laying down first or just have the girl lay down and cover her face and eyes but I can't. Then with illusion, with a good mod you can sometimes have pretty realistic splooge but the stuff disappears to the standard white paint in blotches look and it's always the same.

It doesn't have to be 3d like Illusion but that's nice. I've seen some good flash games that were nice but again, you don't have much choice on where to aim.

If this is not the right place to post, please let me know where. This is NOT a request for a specific game since I'm looking for suggestions on a game and don't know where to go.

Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]