[Straight Shota] games and manga

What kind of straight shota do you like?

• shota boy and loli girl

Votes: 24 7.9%
  • shota boy and older girl

Votes: 203 66.8%
  • I like them both!

Votes: 77 25.3%

• Total voters
Hi Guys can you recommend me any straight shota with animated sex scenes? Thanks

Difficult question. They are not so much.

Visual Novell - Kawakaburi no cherry, Dekachin Kozou, Iyashinbo The Motion, Mama Shibori 3.

Flash games - "Meet and fuck" series have lot's of it, Maman Chun-li by システム4-5-1.

Anime - Aneki: my sweet elder sister (episode 2 especially), Milk Junkies, Butahime Sama, Buta no Gotoki Sanzoku ni Torawarete Shojo o Ubawareru Kyony
Anime (Not straight shota, but good too) - Okusama wa Moto Yariman, Tsuma Shibori.

Thanks dude! Ive played Kawakaburi and Dekachin, i also have Shibori ready to paly, gotta check the other one. Thanks!

well... i'm new in this "shota universe" but i do like to share one game!!! (this is the only shota game i ever played)

https://vndb.org/v18540

this game in amazing!!!

Sadly the game is too short, and there are few sex scenes. Also, a threesome or foursome with the MILFS would have beeing nice. However the art and animation are amazing. Aparently Doujin3Aries is having problems with the game they are currently making. I think it's a 3D game, but I'm not sure. It seems the game is delayed due data corruption. Well at least they are still in bussiness, since they didn't release anything recently I thought they were bankrupt or something.

agree, it is a rly short game but so well made!! every character have voice and sprites...
maybe the game is short cuz are so many voice actors?

and ehh.. i was reading the old posts... i found this:

爆乳ママ孕ませ寝取り~極悪少年のママビッチ化計画~

https://vndb.org/v16067

there are any download link for this game here? D:

:akazukin_tehee:

Guys can you recommend me some good obacon eroges? So far i´ve played some of Complets, and i´ve loved them al, specially because of the drawing style, which is work of their main ex-artist called Mame. For the ones that know his stuff, can you recommend me some eroges with similar artstyle? For the ones that don´t, i would gadly accept any recommendations with obacon in it.

I ask here because Complets is mostly shota, and i also like straight shota

Complet's made best obacon games in the world before, it is hard to recomend you something better. You can play Chichi Miko 1 and 2 (It's translated to english), Haregaku, Inshuu Mekage Mura ~Hogami Oba-san no Himitsu~, Tokoya no Oba-chan.

Anyone know where is Mame? Old main artis from Complet's. He has pretty unique style, i can't find his another works, even on pixiv.

Thanks dude! Its a shame Mame is not there anymore, his style is the best i´ve ever seen, realistic yet still fantasy. I tried to look for him in japanese websites, but i dont speak japanese so i translated the pages, and all i could find was something about him being retired, which makes sense since he worked for Complet´s for almost 15 years. Its a shame they couldn´t find someone with a similar style, since the new artist from Mama Shibori 3 is pretty different and i dont dig it.

Who do you guys think is the best obacon producer now?

Complets has gone to trash not just becuase of Mame's retiring, but because the writers have change as well. Right now Complets is a total diferent company with the same name, that makes poor games.

"obacon" I have never seeing that term before, what does it mean? Right now the best straight shota artists are the ones that make Manga and HCG. Sadly there is not many that do H-Games. Personally this are my favorites:

Jitsuma
Orange Powder
Fei
Hatomame
Okamoto Fujio

...and this guy that I actually want to make a special mention:

おねショタ至上主義

He is making a textless shota-harem story with the Honey Select Studio feature. He is actually pretty good and I'd like to ask all of you shota fans to go to his pixiv and give him some love to encorauge him.

Im still going through their old titles, but have Mama Shibori 3 ready to play, i hope is no as bad as you say. As i said earlier, i cant get over how good Mame´s style was, and obacon was pretty much what Complet´s nailed, with the realistic mature women, and a show protagonist to hit it out of the park. Its a shame.

Also, why cant i open those links you´ve got? They redirect me to the main dlsite.

Im still going through their old titles, but have Mama Shibori 3 ready to play, i hope is no as bad as you say. As i said earlier, i cant get over how good Mame´s style was, and obacon was pretty much what Complet´s nailed, with the realistic mature women, and a show protagonist to hit it out of the park. Its a shame.

Also, why cant i open those links you´ve got? They redirect me to the main dlsite.

dlsite blocks this site, so you have to copy the links and paste it into a new page to open them.

Mama Shibori 3 is remake of Mama Shibori 2 with longer scenes but worst art and ridiculous story, so don't expect much of it.

dlsite blocks this site, so you have to copy the links and paste it into a new page to open them.

Mama Shibori 3 is remake of Mama Shibori 2 with longer scenes but worst art and ridiculous story, so don't expect much of it.

FML then lol.

Also checked out those authors, and they are good but not my favorite, if they are gonna have tits and ass that big, they cannot have a tiny waist and a completely flat belly, its just unproportionate.

Hey guys,

really nice stuff in this thread. I just wanted to ask if anybody here can recommend me some anime (ecchi, hentai...) in this direction with this topic? I'm not so much into the concept of visual novels. Preferrably with subtitles, as I don't speak japanese...

Thanks,

Alan

When you will try visual novells and manga, you won't return to anime anymore. Play VN's with visual novell reader, this program automatically translate it. Not perfect, but you will understand 60-70% of game dialogues.

God, damn, fuck yeah! Complet's released their "complete pack" with Mama Shibori 2! I look on it and damn! They transferred old game from C4 engine to Kirikiri2! So what, you ask? That means 1) Now we can play this game with normal voice and saves and 2) I found where this game contain dialogues and know how to make translation patch! So, now we have two problems - my knowledge of japanese and english. I will try to translate it anyway, buy the way level of language in this game is not so complicated. So, good luck to me.

God, damn, fuck yeah! Complet's released their "complete pack" with Mama Shibori 2! I look on it and damn! They transferred old game from C4 engine to Kirikiri2! So what, you ask? That means 1) Now we can play this game with normal voice and saves and 2) I found where this game contain dialogues and know how to make translation patch! So, now we have two problems - my knowledge of japanese and english. I will try to translate it anyway, buy the way level of language in this game is not so complicated. So, good luck to me.

Yes, I also thought on translating Mama Shibori 2 when I begun to learn japanesse. But when got to the level where I could understand it almost perfectly with ITH and AGTH helps I didn't care anymore for the translation LOL

The japanesse in that game is very simple, so it's not that hard to understand/translate.

Good luck translating, if you need help maybe I can give you a hand when I'm free. Mama Shibori 2 is a classic one of the best Straight-Shota games ever, maybe even the best. It really deserves a translation.

Yes, I also thought on translating Mama Shibori 2 when I begun to learn japanesse. But when got to the level where I could understand it almost perfectly with ITH and AGTH helps I didn't care anymore for the translation LOL

The japanesse in that game is very simple, so it's not that hard to understand/translate.

Good luck translating, if you need help maybe I can give you a hand when I'm free. Mama Shibori 2 is a classic one of the best Straight-Shota games ever, maybe even the best. It really deserves a translation.

View attachment 16049

It was more difficult than expected. Translation of 30 seconds of gameplay took more than 2 hours. I think with experience the process will go faster. But it works! Look at the pic. I'm full of enthusiasm.

View attachment 16049

It was more difficult than expected. Translation of 30 seconds of gameplay took more than 2 hours. I think with experience the process will go faster. But it works! Look at the pic. I'm full of enthusiasm.

Attachments don't work in anime-sharing. You need to share it by an image holder site.

2 hours? Are you translating with dictionaries or google? jisho.org it's a great online dictionary, maybe that will help you speed up the process. Also I think there are fansub translation forums that helps the translators with dificult words or phrases, so maybe you can check it out.

I'm glad that you are full of enthusiasm. I would probably have some time in 2 more weeks so I will contact you to see if I can help in any way.

Attachments don't work in anime-sharing. You need to share it by an image holder site.

2 hours? Are you translating with dictionaries or google? jisho.org it's a great online dictionary, maybe that will help you speed up the process. Also I think there are fansub translation forums that helps the translators with dificult words or phrases, so maybe you can check it out.

I'm glad that you are full of enthusiasm. I would probably have some time in 2 more weeks so I will contact you to see if I can help in any way.

I use excite.co.jp translator and sometimes google. I think it is good way to raise my japanese language skill. Thanks for your attention, send me a pm, and we'll figure something out.

I love TRYSET, but I wish they used a modern engine :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.