Stickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];!

Well, my final decisions are finally born (I admit it, it wasn't really easy...xD)

1st sticker tsunami: The what I did voted/mentioned is fix.

2nd sticker tsunami: Maria Aosaki, Mochi and Cherry color Miko

3rd sticker tsunami: Ninja Girlfriend, Pochi [ECHO OBAKE], SENGOKU KOIHIME, TayutamaSticker vol.1 mitomashiro and yuzuki's Diary

Well, let's see, how the result will be...xD

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; thank you for your hardwork of showing us with the screenshots! :dthumbup:

a japanese shrine maiden, KARE-LOVE, Lapi in the first batch and Bossy girl EN in the second batch please :bigeyes:

So I just post my votes here? :nyanmusu_confused:

Well... here goes!

• A little girl Sticker EN
  • AKAZUKIN -Little Red Riding Hood-
  • Cute Cats Japanese Kansai Words Stickers
  • CUTE GIRL Alice
  • Hatsune Miku
  • Lapi
  • Cat ear girl Necoco
  • LOVE!Raccoons&Rabbit
  • Sticker of the slant eyes & cat girl

There's so many cute ones. I hope I'm not going overboard.
:nyanmusu_uwawawa:

My votes go for:
An&Ai (CHARAMODE)
bellezza felutia
Cheerful moe girl, Meitan!
COCOMIL English version
Comfortable couple sticker
CUTE GIRL Alice
EVANGELION Vol.3
Hatsune Miku
KARE-LOVE
KuroChan

Thanks for the nominations. Updated the vote count in the first post. I can't count blanket votes for entire categories, though. There are just too many stickers for me to list everything in (what I arbitrarily consider to be) a certain category when updating the roster, sorry. Also, I listed the "Comfortable couple sticker" set under the bishie category because it looks shoujo to me. Or, at least, something intended for a female audience.

So I just post my votes here? :nyanmusu_confused:

[...]

There's so many cute ones. I hope I'm not going overboard.
:nyanmusu_uwawawa:
Oui. I'm not going to make poll options because I'm sure scrolling through a checklist of 175 items would be a chore. And don't worry about it; you can nominate up to ten. It's not like I'd bite you if you were to nominate eleven or twelve either, though, so.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh all the stickers are super cute!!! My votes are for:
A fiddly boy!
I would like to return to school days
Cute Girls Collection
Alternative Story
Fun life of Boy Student [EN]
Fun life of Boy Student 2
mini boys
Warm fuzzy series (high school boys)
Younger brother
Sticker of 40 to girlfriend
Shinonome Boys
(you can obviously see my bias lol)

Less than a day left.

If by the deadline there are still ties, I'll use my vote (hey, I can have preferences too, can't I?) as a tiebreaker by choosing among the already-winning nominations just so we'll have hierarchical winners fulfilling the quota I have planned (it does not mean that certain sticker sets I prefer will make it to the quota despite not gaining enough votes previously).

If by the deadline there are still ties, I'll use my vote (hey, I can have preferences too, can't I?) as a tiebreaker by choosing among the already-winning nominations just so we'll have hierarchical winners fulfilling the quota I have planned (it does not mean that certain sticker sets I prefer will make it to the quota despite not gaining enough votes previously).
Hmm... Well, we're living actually in an "democracy" world/system - where then the free decision right counts also for you. Short said: You can quiet that vote, what you're wanna...xD

Well then, we'll looking forward on the results - Let's the bests winning^_^!

Final

Green: sticker sets that will be added
Blue: my vote (tiebreaker), also indicates sets that will be added

Moe category
  1. AKAZUKIN -Little Red Riding Hood-, CUTE GIRL Alice, Hatsune Miku, KuroChan (4 votes)
  2. a japanese shrine maiden, belleza felutia (3 votes)
  3. Akagiri Nene & Momosaki Mimi, A little girl Sticker EN, Cute Girls Collection, KARE-LOVE, KodamaSticker, Pochi [ECHO OBAKE] (2 votes)
  4. An&Ai (CHARAMODE), Bellezza Felutia Tadaima, Bossy girl EN, Cat ear girl Necoco, Cheerful moe girl, Meitan!, Cherry color Miko, COCOMIL English version, Da Capo 3, Enji~i & Mu~uma, Kansai accent female high school student, Maria Aosaki, Mochi, Mochichan V2, Ninja Girlfriend, Nyakosan, Ojounyan (Miss Little Meow), powan chan, Puniko eat everyday, SENGOKU KOIHIME, Sticker of the slant eyes & cat girl, TayutamaSticker vol.1 mitomashiro, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Tsundere Cat Girl, White Creature & Girl, yuzuki's Diary (1 vote)
Bishie category
  1. Fun life of Boy Student [EN], Fun life of Boy Student 2, mini boys, Shinonome Boys (2 votes)
  2. A fiddly boy!, Alternative Story, Comfortable couple sticker, I would like to return to school days, Sticker of 40 to girlfriend, Uta no Prince-sama Maji Love Revolutions, Warm fuzzy series (high school boys), Younger brother (1 vote)
Cute animal category
  1. Lapi, LOVE!Raccoons&Rabbit (3 votes)
  2. Cute Cats Japanese Kansai Words Stickers (2 votes)
Not exactly moe, not exactly bishies, not exactly cute animals
  1. EVANGELION Vol.3 (1 vote)
In case that was hard to see:
  1. AKAZUKIN -Little Red Riding Hood-
  2. CUTE GIRL Alice
  3. Hatsune Miku
  4. KuroChan
  5. Fun life of Boy Student [EN]
  6. Fun life of Boy Student 2
  7. mini boys
  8. Shinonome Boys
  9. Lapi
  10. LOVE!Raccoons&Rabbit
Thank you for all the nominations. I shall begin working on them (`・ω・´)ゞ I'll also make a thread later for the sets that didn't make it so you can still use them (only as normal images, not as smilies).

Wah! I can't wait for it! Thank you so much for adding them Ignis-san! (I see Shinonome Boys on the list:D)
Too bad I couldn't vote since I was busy with school and stuff:(. (Even though you mentioned me at your post, so sorry!)

Don't mind it, Vishwa. I understand that merely looking through the previews can already take quite some time. Glad something you like made it to the list, though.

Reactions: Vice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?