Star Trek VS Star Wars

Star Trek VS Star Wars, which is better?

• Star Trek

Votes: 50 45.0%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 61 55.0%

• Total voters
Everyone has their favorite Doctors, of course. One of the great charms of Doctor Who is that for fifty years it has remained interesting and relevant to it's newer viewers, and a grand source of fun and nostalgia for it's long time fans.

Doctor Who has great staying power. And whether it's Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, or any show, that is the key to any show's success.

I just like the sonic screwdriver. I don't know why people complicate things.

I just like the sonic screwdriver. I don't know why people complicate things.

Talking about screwdrivers ;)

tumblr_mwshu5hPus1r08kmno1_250.gif

It's this fkin awesome thing that is like a magic wand and can do anything.

What's the deal with the screwdriver?

The sonic screwdriver is a multifunctional tool used by The Doctor. Its most common function is that of a lockpick, but can be used to perform other operations such as performing medical scans, remotely controlling other devices and tracking alien life. It can, with the exception of a deadlock seal or wooden lock, open any type of lock and operate many computers, whether their origin is alien or human.

It's wayyy better than a lightsaber, which just cuts things and trims toenails. :evillaugh:

but those merchandise lightsabers break so easily... the screwdrivers light up and make sounds and are pretty much indestructible! 8D

[MENTION=28026]KOS-MOS[/MENTION]; 18-15!! Star Trek is coming back, and will soon take the lead!

Star Wars will also have a new movie. Not sure about it though.

Star Wars will also have a new movie. Not sure about it though.

Yeah, they are bringing back the main characters from the original trilogy apparently. So I guess it's gonna be the original cast when they are really old?

Yeah, they are bringing back the main characters from the original trilogy apparently. So I guess it's gonna be the original cast when they are really old?

I hope they put Mara Jade in it. Otherwise I might switch favorites.

Who is that? I don't really follow Star Wars :deadsad:

She doesn't really appear in the movies anyway. Only in books and games. She worked for the emperor Palpatine then went yandere on Luke Skywalker, who later married her.
Also my favorite character.

She doesn't really appear in the movies anyway. Only in books and games. She worked for the emperor Palpatine then went yandere on Luke Skywalker, who later married her.
Also my favorite character.

Well if she did appear in the movie she would have to be played by a older lady, at least in her sixties. Unless she doesn't age

I have a really bad feeling about this....the Star Wars franchise is like the holy grail to us fans,dunno if it´s a good idea to make a whole bunch of movies (they surely make more than one...) Its Star Wars and no matter how good they will be in the end ( judged by the real fans,not the kiddies grewn up with episode 1-3)they wil made money and even more money just with the name...franchise and so on...let´s hope it will be somethin better then the jj abrams star trek thing...not bad at all as a movie but for every "real" trekkie...it´s not the real thing.

Really? I thought they were bringing back the original actors, and they would reprise their roles, but just be a lot older

LOL that would be so weird. Bunch of grandpas and grandmas dueling with light sabers. Also some of them are already 6ft under.

I hope they put Mara Jade in it. Otherwise I might switch favorites.

Bad news. Timothy Zahn, author of the Thrawn Trilogy, where Mara Jade came from (Mara, Tim is your father,) says the the new SW trilogy will not be based on his books, but will use original storylines. In Zahn's words, “The books were always just the books.”

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/11/02/star-wars-sequels-timothy-zahn/

Of course, Disney owns Lucasfilms now. So, unless Disney's Darth Mickey slaps the name "Mara Jade" on one of the characters, you're out of luck.

But that's okay, we'll happily welcome you into the Star Trek camp! :)

LOL that would be so weird. Bunch of grandpas and grandmas dueling with light sabers. Also some of them are already 6ft under.

LOL, it would, but that's honestly what I heard, I didn't hear anything about new actors, but like I said I don't really follow Star Wars so I could be mistaken. I know they were really trying to get Harrison Ford to return to reprise his role Han Solo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.