Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the concept is so far done, but I guess that it'll some days require till I'm done with, where then let's see...xD

Well, the concept is so far done, but I guess that it'll some days require till I'm done with, where then let's see...xD

Try done as fast as possible ! i feel alone with my only entry xD

PS : What mean '' SOTM '' by the way ?

Try done as fast as possible ! i feel alone with my only entry xD

PS : What mean '' SOTM '' by the way ?

1st: A forced spirit is worthless, where then we shouldn't be on fire...xD

2nd: Lol, you're kidding now, right? - Think on the contest's name, then you'll it find out...:goodtea:

1st: A forced spirit is worthless, where then we shouldn't be on fire...xD

2nd: Lol, you're kidding now, right? - Think on the contest's name, then you'll it find out...:goodtea:

i didn't kidding xD i never asked this question too

Edit : Nevermind xD i found --> Signature of The month

Hmm... Okay, I give a hint [inline-spoiler]Signature-Of-The-Month[/inline-spoiler], did get?:goodtea:

I found it myself some second ago xD but yeah i get it :goodtea:

[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] You're signature is pretty K-chan

/me gives some status report: I'm so about 67% done, I'll probably already tomorrow done with. - Report end.

I will try also this month. I wanted to make it less h-game modder and more anime-style this time. This is what I have done so far...

kKTJez7o.jpg

I will try also this month. I wanted to make it less h-game modder and more anime-style this time. This is what I have done so far...

kKTJez7o.jpg

Lol, this looks really decent out, move ahead and try it with...:goodtea:

Now that i think, you forgot to put '' Merry christmas '' in your entries xD

Eee... It's not needful for that, what at SOTM counts that the two terms ''SOTM'' and ''anime-sharing'' (if possible even in creatively way) on the siggy should be - anything else is just additional, it's everyone's decision some extra texts to add. And a famous quote says: ''A picture says more than thousand words.'' - Where then^_^

Eee... It's not needful for that, what at SOTM counts that the two terms ''SOTM'' and ''anime-sharing'' (if possible even in creatively way) on the siggy should be - anything else is just additional, it's everyone's decision some extra texts to add. And a famous quote says: ''A picture says more than thousand words.'' - Where then^_^

heh... really ? I must miss read then XD crap...

This thread is now official closed!

Poll is now OPEN!

[MENTION=86576]Shakoran[/MENTION];
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION];
[MENTION=76810]Capt Jam[/MENTION];
[MENTION=106261]LusianoTheDemon[/MENTION];
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION];

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Just a heads up, you might want to prepare to update this soon. It suffers from no-progress bug that is currently under rapid debugging.
Scheduled to be fixed on May 1st at 22:00 JST.
聖騎士リアナ
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200816][はーとこれくと] 【逆痴漢電車】イケないことしてア・ゲ・ル~藍川栞 編~ [RJ293748]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi these link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[200918][知恵の実] 後輩日菜の誘惑キャンプ♪ 大自然の中で朝まで汗だくナマエッチ【KU100】【電車の音 川の音 虫の音 超臨場感フォーリー】 [RJ298895]
[201101][知恵の実] 何って?彼氏とエッチする時のイメトレだよ!!-幼馴染の妹が突然やってきては、僕をエッチの練習台にしたがる件-【KU100ハイレゾ】 [RJ304879]
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (such as https://fantia.jp/products/545063) that you don't mind sharing as well?