Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to make this even as much as possible a fun competition and also to gather more user to compete!

Well, this is everyone's dream - His/Her own contest so successful and funny to create like possible^_^!

Reactions: Hexagon
Am' probably earlier done with, just need at the last few steps an impact...:goodtea:

I am done with my entry!

Look's very nice D.A's techniques and knowledge have been come very nice on your creations!

Also i liked the Banner & Background that you made for D.A's forum. Too bad that D.A. isn't here :(
By the way i will be coming over there to work together a background for the Forum. I will keep in touch bro! Have fun.

This time i won't participate!

Reactions: Evdokia
Look's very nice D.A's techniques and knowledge have been come very nice on your creations!

Also i liked the Banner & Background that you made for D.A's forum. Too bad that D.A. isn't here :(
By the way i will be coming over there to work together a background for the Forum. I will keep in touch bro! Have fun.

This time i won't participate!

Not that you have something to barging Nick! We have the same shishou after all! Also i won't participate either!
[MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; Your Entry is fantastic I don't believe that you need to change anything.

Also [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION]; i will coming over to Shishou forum. I might help you people with the background and the icons if you need an help!

my hellos to my fellow artists :)

[MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; your entry is magnificent! i loved it!

I will also gonna join this SOTM! I am about to release my entry!

So i used that character from gelbooru.com i render that charachter

b61964ec0f8e574dea96f9f168c2cca7.png

Background using multiple layer style effects

Two-Red-Branches-of-Flower-and-Light-Pink-Background-a-Great-Fit-for-Each-Other-Cartoon-Flowers-Wallpaper.jpg

6785375-cute-tumblr-wallpaper.jpg

Y6lyC3E.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Touwa Erio
And your's is also very cute!

I used the same way you teached me of how I should use the layer style effect I did mix the backgrounds using overly style effects and other styles I also make a mask from the render's shape and I placed one layer up the render and I used once again layer style effects and a bit of eraser to clean up her face area of the mask layer. Well I am satisfied I don't know how to over top that! So I guess i am good for now!

I used the same way you teached me of how I should use the layer style effect I did mix the backgrounds using overly style effects and other styles I also make a mask from the render's shape and I placed one layer up the render and I used once again layer style effects and a bit of eraser to clean up her face area of the mask layer. Well I am satisfied I don't know how to over top that! So I guess i am good for now!

there are plenty of way but for now if you feel good with your accomplishment then it's done! But if you need to upgrade your level also that option is available.

there are plenty of way but for now if you feel good with your accomplishment then it's done! But if you need to upgrade your level also that option is available.

I know that there are but you know that I don't have so luxury to focus at art. When I will have more room to breathe in real life then I will do something about gaining new skills!

/me lies just a notice here, where then he moves further to LPW...

Ehmm... Dunno, if you it already noticed have, but Nick and Petros didn't get yet their awards from 35...

Reactions: Evdokia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?