[Discussions] SOTM 36# - Jan., 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, yours is also so nice and cute, [MENTION=790]Pekie[/MENTION];... But if you wanna still on that edit, then do it. Because you've until Sunday time for it (31st is the deadline)...:goodtea:

Reactions: Hexagon
Thanks, your entry are really nice too.
I wish I could make an awesome background and effect like you. :gokiko_muuu:

Well thank you for the compliment.

For a background composition i am not working stand alone with Photoshop, i use Corel Draw X that has anavast stock of various elements as base to configure and then i am transfering over to Photoshop. Also there as many times that i might use Cinema 4D for some special effects and then i am also transfing them to the photoshop. Then it depends for the user of what you want from your background. You want to mix the main render with bacground or whatever is up to user. Personaly speaking it depends on the mood and the material that i am working on.

Reactions: Evdokia and Hexagon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.