[Discussions] SOTM#35 - December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's very cute and the whole signature looks very perfect!Very well done my friend :D !

i use one render and two backgrounds

the render

6NAFEo6.jpg

Background 1 & 2

fFprTZn.jpg

19lMXHU.jpg

wait until you see mine [MENTION=85807]Touwa Erio[/MENTION]; & Evdokia; & [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; it's been some time that i joined sotm... so now that [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];-sensei is hosting it i can't refuse him!
So i am uploading mine at imgur and then i will placed ASAP!

Very well done Anestis!!!!Wow everyone's signature looks super awesome!I'm really glad everyone's having fun and spent their precious time for this event~

Hey Ane, welcome and well done for your project as well!!!!

Well, let's more entries have...^_^!

Reactions: Hexagon
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; K-chan~! Sorry for nitpicking but I just noticed that "Anime-Sharing" is missing in your entry. You'll have to add it~

Reactions: Hexagon
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; K-chan~! Sorry for nitpicking but I just noticed that "Anime-Sharing" is missing in your entry. You'll have to add it~

Thanks for letting me now~ I'll add it right away :)

this SOTM is more lively than the previous one or it's my imagination?

no you aren't i believe that SOTM has filled with entires more faster than the older ones. Though it would be full house if Angel-sama could entry.
But in the vms we talked he can't because he is hosting that SOTM.

Ayway... [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; are you gonna join?

Reactions: Hexagon and Petros
no you aren't i believe that SOTM has filled with entires more faster than the older ones. Though it would be full house if Angel-sama could entry.
But in the vms we talked he can't because he is hosting that SOTM.

Ayway... [MENTION=79628]Petros[/MENTION]; are you gonna join?

I am trying my self to make something... but i can't guarantee that i will have it ready soon!

It's been a while. Can't say I'm pleased at the thought of how my yet another sudden absence might have made you people feel, but I'm at ease to see the SOTM (among other things) being run by others in my absence.

While I feel but apologetic for the whole thing, I'd also like to thank [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] for taking over and running the SOTM in my stead, however temporarily; [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] for passing over my SOTM resources to the others and being the general go-between during my absence; others who helped alert other staff members to the lack of attention on the section; and all SOTM participants who have and still do contribute to livening it up even in the absence of the organiser.

I suppose there's still a lot of unfinished business, such as the poll for the SOTM I so irresponsibly neglected and the part about using the particular formatting with which I laid out my SOTM threads. (I wish I could reassuringly say it's simple, but it could be quite complicated for those not familiar with CSS. Still, I'll invite you to exploring it in hopefully simple enough words.) Also dem 94 notifications.

I'll get to 'em little by little. For now, I'm a bit tired, so I'm thinking of just taking a breather for a bit. Looking forward to see all the cute, fat, beardy old men crossdressing as underage girls in skimpy red attire. I mean... yeah.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Well people i have complete my entry and i am placed. [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; i wish for the best outcome of this SOTM!

Well people i have complete my entry and i am placed. [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; i wish for the best outcome of this SOTM!

@Ignis - Well, it's really nice you again lively (not sarcastical meant) to see! - I can understand your downtimes of ASF because of personal/healthy/business reason(s); this had everyone of us once or several times (I've even together about a half year downtimes in the more than 3 years here...). What us actually counts; is that with you all okay is and so... Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc.... Well, welcome back to home^_^!

@Petros - I do think, that the circle of this SOTM has been closed, well done...xD

Hmm... This is no problem; so far you still before the deadline of this SOTM making...:goodtea:
That's true. I might make something, like a quickie before the contest entry deadline, who knows?

Just a heads-up: I've been writing, since two days ago, a tutorial on the pseudo-CSS code I used for my SOTM threads. Unfortunately, while it'll only cover the basics, it's still not going to be that short. Nevertheless, I do hope that it'll help or maybe even motivate to some extent.

So: any of you want to do the honour of the January SOTM, or would you people rather leave it to me? I'm okay with either―I know I have some responsibilities to compensate, what with my absence and all that; on the other hand, I'm perfectly willing to give the chance to any of the regulars. (Regulars because I would prefer if someone didn't just appear and register one day then ask to run it the next day.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!