[Discussions] SOTM #34 - October 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yey, I'm voltaged already on your work, Evy - It'll sure awesome...:goodtea:

Hmm... But you can in stage system make the siggy - not all in same time finsh: I mean time to time finish that...

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; can we add also a rule that if any user wishes to withdraw from the competition can be done? (without penalties) if it's possible?

Yeah I was thinking the same thing too

I may a noob, but why...? If who decides still before the deadline to step out of the contest (probably also with his/her own work to delete), then I don't see the sense about this extra rule.

I mean: Let's say that there 5 entries give in an SOTM event, but then decides one to leave the contest (let's say the 3rd entry/candidate) with his/her siggy before still the end of the contest... The solution of this problem were easily to solve - The group after him/her moving simply ahead with their places: If the 3rd entry/candidate falls out, then gets the 4th the 3rd entry place, and the 5th the from the 4th the 4th place... - So simple is it.

There is then not need a extra rule, I think.

Reactions: Petros
I believe there should be also this rule. It gives also the feeling to the user that after the entrance for whatever reason want's to drop out, that he/she don't have penalties.
And i strongly believe there should be that rule also :)

As i said to a very good friend of ours SOTM's existence is not only for compete and having only winners and losers, they key part of the SOTM's must be for nurturing young ones that want to learn and encourage them to compete and try to see others signatures and try to understand of how to improve them self. So i also mentioned that an Award for the 2nd runner should also be available. That thing will motivate even those who have lost with very few polls less from the winner. I believe the existence of an award (a silver medal) whatever for the 2nd runner up must be also done.

I believe the SOTM's has an amazing potential for many people and especially for the young once who wants to learn.

@DA:

Lets say there's a person who makes great signatures on every sotm,and that person usually always wins.So you're thinking that there should be award for the 2nd winner?for not making the person efforts get wasted?

That would be very good in my opinion...

@DA:

Lets say there's a person who makes great signatures on every sotm,and that person usually always wins.So you're thinking that there should be award for the 2nd winner?for not making the person efforts get wasted?

That would be very good in my opinion...

that's exactly what i am saying to not leave the 2nd one with bittersweet emotions about the competition it works as motivation tool to try and improve him/her self.

I believe there should be also this rule. It gives also the feeling to the user that after the entrance for whatever reason want's to drop out, that he/she don't have penalties.

As i said to a very good friend of ours SOTM's existence is not only for compete and having only winners and losers, they key part of the SOTM's must be for nurturing young ones that want to learn and encourage them to compete and try to see others signatures and try to understand of how to improve them self. So i also mentioned that an Award for the 2nd runner should also be available. That thing will motivate even those who have lost with very few polls less from the winner. I believe the existence of an award (a silver medal) whatever for the 2nd runner up must be also done.

I believe the SOTM's has an amazing potential for many people and especially for the young once who wants to learn.

a very nice thought Angel-sensei!

that's very nice idea Shishou! Indeed it's a brilliant thought to have an award to the 2nd runner up for the win. As you said this can motivate for many users that weren't up to the task. I hope mods and admins to consider this idea.

I wonder me, if there still maybe a Last-Min-Action giving will...:bored:

Well, we've still about 72 h. until deadline, where then... It's still possible for some Last-Min-Action...:bored:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12