[Discussions] SOTM #32 - June / July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SOTM #32 - June 2015

Sig is based off of me. I used to do volunteer work as a waiter during my vacation. Helping a friend who has his own beach bar ^^
I'm a work-a-holic so I can't really sit still and do nothing, even during holidays x3
Hope this counts for the theme [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; :0

Reactions: DesertLotus

i would have loved to help you i am always waiting to help people

also real nice sotm ^^

[MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION]; I don't see any reason to add anything more at your entry.

Reactions: Anestis

Now that we are talking realy [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];-sama is nowhere to be found, hope he/she is doing fine...

anyway [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; It's in her hand if or not to change something on her entry, though i like it the way it is now.

Now that we are talking realy [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];-sama is nowhere to be found, hope he/she is doing fine...

anyway [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; It's in her hand if or not to change something on her entry, though i like it the way it is now.

I won't change anything!

Reactions: Anestis

Wow... Already 16 "fighters" on the SOTM and we've still about 2 weeks until deadline... Will we still the 20 crack...?:surprise:

can't wait how this will turn out to be :D
good luck for everyone!! :nekopara_goodluck:

Ahmm... Sorry, but slowly should D'angel his second award from the previouly event get, don't you think so...?:bored:

And start also the Poll of the #31 SOTM.

Ahmm... I've me correct: D'angel should slowly the 2nd award from the 30th SOTM event get... - Because the results speaking for himself...

Btw, yeah, it should really the poll for SOTM 31 start...:bored:

all of the renders/ sig in sotm are just so inspiring great job everyone really great job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

flynn wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
hello, Could you reupload the download links for this game? thank you !
[080430][Tennenouji] みらくるのーとん 願いを打ちこんで!
Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.