[Discussions] SOTM #32 - June / July 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SOTM #32 - June 2015

Wow, six entries already? You guys are so eager, aren't you.

I might be missing something here, though. Maybe my mind just moves more lethargically on weekends, but... could you all please elaborate how your entries relate to the theme of "recreation"? [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=110998]kinseker[/MENTION];

Reactions: DesertLotus

I might be missing something here, though. Maybe my mind just moves more lethargically on weekends, but... could you all please elaborate how your entries relate to the theme of "recreation"?
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=110998]kinseker[/MENTION];

i cant speak for the others but for me i was going with the flow of the other posts and I guess i went off the theme of "recreation"

I might be missing something here, though. Maybe my mind just moves more lethargically on weekends, but... could you all please elaborate how your entries relate to the theme of "recreation"? [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]; [MENTION=79902]Konstantinos[/MENTION]; [MENTION=108174]DesertLotus[/MENTION]; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION]; [MENTION=110998]kinseker[/MENTION];

Recreation is also anime & gaming! Recreation reference was to have something that can translated also the factor fun? i believe also watching anime & playing games is also fun.

I might be missing something here, though. Maybe my mind just moves more lethargically on weekends, but... could you all please elaborate how your entries relate to the theme of "recreation"?
Hmm... Well, I thought at the term "recreation": That there old entires in the past an re-freshed/updated look give would, and because it's also a vacation event, I thought also on Senki zesshou Symphogear - Because this will about the holidays aired on TV/net...

Hmm, but if there something wrong is, then please tell us, okay?:goodtea:

Recreation is do something fun in free time. Maybe make cosplay could be "recreation" and fun for some people.
Well, I could be wrong

nice entries everyone!

So recreation is the theme... don't know if i can compete but i might go again with Hatsune Miku and more music theme for recreation.
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; is the new poll ready of the SOTM #31 ?

I can't think something else for re-creation.

I will go with music themed signature music also is fun hearing it right?

nice entries everyone!

So recreation is the theme... don't know if i can compete but i might go again with Hatsune Miku and more music theme for recreation.

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; is the new poll ready of the SOTM #31 ?

I can't think something else for re-creation.

I will go with music themed signature music also is fun hearing it right?

\

nice idea ^^ .................

\

nice idea ^^ .................

well gaming is fun factor isn't?
anime is fun factor isn't?
reading books isn't a refreshing relaxing factor also?
Music is also a relaxing and fun factor also...?
Swimming, hiking drawing all of this are also fun factors.

So i believe the recreation it's a free theme with a restrict name :XD: so i think people might go and made the signatures with the theme that are satisfying them.

well gaming is fun factor isn't?
anime is fun factor isn't?
reading books isn't a refreshing relaxing factor also?
Music is also a relaxing and fun factor also...?
Swimming, hiking drawing all of this are also fun factors.

So i believe the recreation it's a free theme with a restrict name :XD: so i think people might go and made the signatures with the theme that are satisfying them.

no problem we all made one we know best ^^ what your you do i cant wait to see ^^

yeah the color of the render is amazing!

no question about it!

near done!

have a look.

j0gmjd.jpg

i might apply some sharpness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AnimeDreamX wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, could you please re upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/160718-ワンドワンド-封魔師チヅル-rj180839.622560/

Thanks in Advance.
bonbokobon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
I would like the art CG for this please.
男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR