[Discussions] SOTM #31 - May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
when are you going to close SOTM 30 and start the polls for the 31 SOTM?
Hmm... Actually, this is the SOTM31 (actually already the 32nd or the 33rd...), the next is the 32...

And, I think that Ignis in this weekend his movement makes to close the SOTM, because we did spoken: that we first about the upcoming theme of SOTM32 talking would until Friday/weekend...:goodtea:

Hmm... Actually, this is the SOTM31 (actually already the 32nd or the 33rd...), the next is the 32...

And, I think that Ignis in this weekend his movement makes to close the SOTM, because we did spoken: that we first about the upcoming theme of SOTM32 talking would until Friday/weekend...:goodtea:

OK then :D i am on fire!

It might have the different result you know....

Well let's see then! I haven't given up totally on him!

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; sorry for the late response! Welcome-back!

OK then :D i am on fire!
Yeah, because the summer-related-theme from Ignis is really interesting, but it sounds like still after an concept. - And concepts are changeable, not 100% fix. With the opening of SOTM32 will the thing sure clear, and then we can finally with the work/production start...:goodtea:

Edit:
Yo welcome to our discussion!

sorry for the late response! Welcome-back!

And don't worry Kon, I did myself forget my manners before... Where then, yo D'angel and Kon!

Yeah, because the summer-related-theme from Ignis is really interesting, but it sounds like still after an concept. - And concepts are changeable, not 100% fix. With the opening of SOTM32 will the thing sure clear, and then we can finally with the work/production start...:goodtea:

Edit:

And don't worry Kon, I did myself forget my manners before... Where then, yo D'angel and Kon!

i have Akina the render that [MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION]; render for after my request, I found many renders from Ahri i have 2-3 ideas on my mind for the next sotm.

Also i found that i haven't sent you a friendship invitation here on asf...

Reactions: Mikado Sensei
i have Akina the render that render for after my request, I found many renders from Ahri i have 2-3 ideas on my mind for the next sotm.

Also i found that i haven't sent you a friendship invitation here on asf...
Well, I didn't started the upcoming SOTM-project until now, because I await the final requirement of SOTM32...:goodtea:

And really? I can me darkly remember that you me sent have...

Well, I didn't started the upcoming SOTM-project until now, because I await the final requeirment of SOTM32...:goodtea:

And really? I can me darkly remember that you me sent have...

hm? i can't see near you username with the "+" symbol... ?

oh well i might send you if you like?

Reactions: Mikado Sensei
hm? i can't see near you username with the "+" symbol... ?

oh well i might send you if you like?
Ah, really, weird... Anyway, if you want, then throw it...xD

Actually, it's me matter, because this is just an official act... - You're already my friend since begin...:goodtea:

Reactions: Konstantinos
here some renders i might try pull in to the event if it happens >>>> ok here we go 1
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
]
and last
]

Iyahahaha, I was barely around yesterday and didn't check the forum at all as I was tired (´・ω:;.:...

SOTM 32 will be up soon, like in a few minutes. I was typing the post already. I will prioritise that over closing this (31) and the poll for 30, so the latter two may take a bit more time. Don't worry, I'll extend the deadline too. Sorry for being slow.

Lol, don't worry Ignis, everyone has his/her tried times, where then be cool...:goodtea: {Maaan, am' voltaged for the next lap...)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.