So how was your day?

BAAAD so far. I'm terribly messed up, I feel depressed , I thinking of burrowing myself in touhou music and getting some wine to light up my heart, except I got none, for now. Then maybe come back to spam the forums here or.....I don't know, but I'm making breakfast now and I'll see what I'll do later :( I just feel sad.

Putting something on fire would have been fun

mmm... my melancholy side is back... n i begin to open this site.. ahahaaa....

My day? Just like any other. Wake up, download, watch anime, play basketball, sleep.

Hell, I'm so confined in my house. I really need to make some real physical friends. :deadsad:

mmm... my melancholy side is back... n i begin to open this site.. ahahaaa....
Well you look happy :) And your eyes certainly look moody indeed.
My day? Just like any other. Wake up, download, watch anime, play basketball, sleep.

Hell, I'm so confined in my house. I really need to make some real physical friends. :deadsad:
Take comfort your not so alone. btw I take insult too that, I AM physical :surprised:

But hey you did say you play basketball....that's social isn't it.

Last edited:
Well you look happy :) And your eyes certainly look moody indeed.

Take comfort your not so alone. btw I take insult too that, I AM physical :surprised:

But hey you did say you play basketball....that's social isn't it.

No I mean friends in the real world. It's not that I wouldn't like to call you guys in AS friends but seeing and conversing with people in the real world just feels alot more different. As for the basketball, my dad made me a small court (yeah, the ring is so low but I still use it xD since we have a sportsfest in our village and I can't use the courts) so... it's not so social lol.
So... :deadsad:

Ah well, social sport then, just with out the social part :whistle:
It's probably more than I do these days anyway.

Why can't you use the courts btw`?

Eh. People from all parts of the village already use it before I can come and use it. :|

BAAAD so far. I'm terribly messed up, I feel depressed , I thinking of burrowing myself in touhou music and getting some wine to light up my heart, except I got none, for now. Then maybe come back to spam the forums here or.....I don't know, but I'm making breakfast now and I'll see what I'll do later :( I just feel sad.

Putting something on fire would have been fun

-Hugs GenKi- You will not feel depressed! Or else I will shove a bunch of cheesecake in your mouth.

......:gotidea: I'm feeling very very very depressed......u got chezzcake ??:bigeyes:

/Me -Hugs Deca back-

Terrible day and it just keeps getting better and better cause my roommate just decided to pull an all nighter to finish stuff up Which means I won't be getting any sleep either. It's times like these than I want to crawl under a rock and cry my eyes out.

Ehh roommates :x I can usually sleep even with the lights on... but his music =.= i hate his music... really really hate it...

I got no problem sleep with noises all around me. Heck, I've even managed to sleep while watching war movie in the cinema.
The only thing that I can't stand is the quietness. It's deafening.

He listens to whatever is popular but the problem isnt his music so much as his looping it all night loudly...

All plans went down the drain today.
I was supposed to go to the surplus store to buy me an ALICE backpack for my mountain climbing expedition end of this month, but I end up sleeping 'til 2:30PM.
Now I have to wait until next week to buy the backpack, if they got some. If not, I've to buy from Ebay, but that wouldn't guarantee that it would make it here in time before the trip.

Hmm... empty house again... will be reading more VNs... draw some more... sunny, but chilly... feeling pretty good... it's a good day. :3

Hmm nothing to do...finished a test perfectly...played AC..gone to toilet..nothing to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
oh ok i did not know that these points were that hard to get .

but i really appreciate this dude so just wanted to say thank you.