:rar: Information

Creator: ILLUSION
Release: 2016/09/09
Work Format: Simulation
Repack by: FlashBangZ
File Size: 21.2 (91) GB
Link : https://fapforfun.net/archives/4593

Overview:
Honey Select is the ultimate character creator. With thousands of customization options available there are an infinite number of unique characters that you can create. Choose from several different fully voiced personality types and traits to further personalize your character. Your character’s emotions are dynamic and change throughout the game based on your experiences and the decisions you make. When you’re ready, take your character somewhere nice and enjoy a sophisticated intimate experience.

Recommended Specs: 3GB of free RAM, a atleast semi decent CPU + a decent GPU or you will have a hard time. SSD highly recommended

Archive Password Link:
https://pastebin.com/cXDN2P8S

Installation:
1. Extract archive and enter password
2. Remove the symbol from the folder by renaming it. You can just remove the symbol.
3. Copy the HOTFIX (sharedassets1) into the HoneySelect_64_Data folder
4. Run registry fixer and follow the on screen prompts. Make sure you have the folder extracted where you want and make sure you see GOOD WORK message.
5. Run Honey Select settings and configure your display and press Launch
6. You may now use the .bat files to launch whatever you need.

Generic Text:
They are still a few messed up items & duplicates in, I'm just tired of even reading this game title anymore, so this where I'll stop.
Base game / Studio / StudioNEO / BattleArena are working from what the around 100 people that are already playing told me.
Do you need to install anything else?...Well that depends. This should pretty much cover everything you can find, like mentioned before, some cards may need manual adjustment, some items may don't appear correctly, but so far every card was fixable in 1-2 minutes.
Also pretty much every error from FR2 should be fixed here.

The main reason why this is even here: Because of people, who asked me everyday about FR2 and when I would make FR3. I didn't want to let them down, so here you go.
There will be no FR4 or big updates anymore.

Features:
A lot of mods... look at the unpacked size.
About 500 clothing presets
460 tested pre-installed cards
A lot of clothing options, leading each tab might take a few seconds.
A lot of body customization's (4k Skins / 390 SkinTexOverlays / different bodys)
Pre-installed everything else that you need (uncensored / english / the essential stuff)
The ability to easily fix all upcoming problems with possible ID conflicts.
No more problems with Roy's cards (still need a little polish to be able to use them, but that takes about 5 sec)

Things you should read:
Q:Everything will be perfect right? All of my 10000 cards will be working without any problems and I never need to install or do ANTHING else.
A: No, some card may have stuff that need manual Adjustments, some have mods specifically for them. All of that, you need to do by yourself.
+++++
Q: Why did you delay this so often?
A: Frustration, Koikatsu, RL Stuff.
+++++
Q: Game crashes what do I do?
A: Stay calm and think, a lot of people don't have problems, what could have happend that made it crash? If that doesn't fix it, ask in my discord.
+++++
Q: Does this support my 32-Bit Pentium-4 2.66ghz | 1GB RAM | Intel Graphics laptop?
A: Most likely not, 32-Bit isn't supported (You need 64-Bit). A SSD is also HIGHLY recommended. But just test it.
+++++
Q: Did you fix this whole G_battlearena stuff?
A: Yes I did, this was very careless on my part in FR2, but it's now fully gone.
+++++
Q: Why didn't you add Mod XYZ
A: I stopped at 91GB, FR2 was 39GB in comparison. You should have a lot of stuff to play around with.
+++++
Q: My HS is already working more than fine and I can use mine for everything I need. Should I download?
A: My packs are orientated to new players, lazy people who don't want to download 1000x files and people who broke their installation / lost it. If you can already do everything you want, than you should hold off on this one.
+++++

=============================================================

Visit our BLOG for more hentai
If you like our stuff, you can support us on PATREON

Last edited:
Re: [SLG] Honey Select Final Repack 2.0 [English-Uncen] / ハニーセレクト

AWESOME! Thanks a lot!

WOW studioneo loading so fast here :eek:
thank you very much:)

Bingo! Thanks!

I don't know why this one keep crashing. Is it memory leak? idk
Anyway, I'll put the log here since I don't know where should I send.

I am doing this because the full pack that I had to mod manually doesn't even send my that " surprise present", ifyouknowwhatimean.

Attachments

• 2018-10-19_034944.zip
    41.8 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Okay, a total noob here first time touching this game (and repack) so please bear with me. I have a couple of questions.

1.) Is there any way to stabilize the camera when in an H-scene? I understand the camera seems to be fixed from the guy's POV but all the bobbing is getting me dizzy. I can move the camera and change the angle but the bobbing stays so it's useless unless the latter can be toggled.

2.) Some clothing/accessory options are invisible, some are visible. How do I fix this? What are the steps to do so? From what I can tell some mods included here work, some are invisible. I tried unpacking the repack again to see if I just had an issue with extracting stuff but it remains the same.

3.) My Windows Defender vehemently exterminated the .exes that had "g" on their filenames. I assume these are the ones mentioned in the thread to have viruses. I play in 64-bit so I have no issue it seems. Is that supposed to happen? I read that one needs to replace the so-called "infected" .exes with those alternatives with "g" in the filename so I'm a little confused here.

4.) Is Male Character Creation inside the game only? The Character Creation at the Title Screen seems to be for the females.

5.) Does this still have watermarks on the screenshots? I didn't have the time to test this one feature yet and as with #1, I'm going to vomit first before I can even take a good screenie so I didn't bother testing.

6.) Running the game opens some Unity Engine console on the background. What is this for?

7.) There are English subtitles floating at the top of the screen that says the same thing as the text at the bottom of the screen. Both are in English so I assume the other can be turned off? How?

8.) The F2 English Keybindings Help Image says something about graphic settings bound to the "S" key shortcut. Pressing S in-game gives some text about Shortcuts Enabled/Disabled. I assume these two functions are overlapping as they are both bound to the S key. Or is that just how it's supposed to

1)I am sure there are option to set your bobbing preference within the in-game settings.(Or perhaps, you can unlock it. Yep, some stuff needs to be unlocked for this game, not sure about bobbing since its been awhile i haven't been playing.)

2)Since you haven't mention anything else besides visible/invisible, have you checked to make sure all your accessories are also registered on a different clothing, in case you want the same accessories for all types of clothing your character is wearing? Other than that, I can only think about that you set it to be invisible by mistake, or missing files due to some negligible error during extraction.

3)I have encountered nothing like that. Or at least, my anti-virus didn't see anything.

4)It's both either way in-game or title, there must be some negligible error during your extraction. I am sorry, even I pretty much wondered what extraction software should we supposed to use, but recommended winrar by most.

5)Too bad, since you should already got your answer by just pressing F12(or was it F11?). It's there btw, the watermark.

6)Nothing but information for computer brains.

7)See #8, the answer should be right after that.

8)The S key is 'toggle'. Press it to Enable, press it again to Disable.

I did upload the wrong file yesterday. But now it's fixed.
Please download it again.

Try extract again with the password from the pastebin link in description

I tried again to double check, but yeah still using the password a bunch of files start checksum error'ing halfway through. I have tried following the subsequent steps after the extract completes with the corrupt files but it doesn't work unfortunately. :(

I tried again to double check, but yeah still using the password a bunch of files start checksum error'ing halfway through. I have tried following the subsequent steps after the extract completes with the corrupt files but it doesn't work unfortunately. :(

You can try "check hash" or "force recheck" command in your bittorrent program. Because there is nothing wrong with the original file so the problem is on your end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!