[Hentai game] [SLG] [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- Ver.2.3.1

Re: [SLG] [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- Ver.1.8.3 - Ver.1.9.β-b

Update Ver.1.8.3 - Ver.1.9.β-b

Re: [SLG] [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- Ver.1.9.0

Update Ver.1.9.0

Re: [SLG] [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- Ver.1.9.0

alguna idea de que an agregado en esta ultima actualizacion?

Re: [SLG] [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- Ver.1.9.2

Update Ver.1.9.2

Re: [SLG] [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- Ver.2.0.β-c

Updated to Ver.2.0.β-c

Re: [SLG] [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- Ver.2.0.β-c

When I try to launch the game I think it's asking me for a password. You wouldn't know what it is New Dragon? Thanks

Reactions: jkolasinski

When I try to launch the game I think it's asking me for a password. You wouldn't know what it is New Dragon? Thanks

It's a fail safe from the creator of the beta. You get the password from his website. It's a beta and needs a lot of work so you are technically better off playing the latest stable build which is 1.91. But if you are really dead set on it, the password is in the readme.

Re: [SLG] [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- Ver.2.0.0

updated to Ver.2.0.0

Reactions: hayate60
Re: [SLG] [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- Ver.2.0.0

The new build is stable also if you guys are interested there is an official translation in the works . . . unfortunately the people who have the rights for it is ummmm taking their sweet ass time and not replying back to the creator Rhys about it's status so we aren't sure what kind of status it's in.

Re: [SLG] [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- Ver.2.1.1

Updated to Ver.2.1.1

Re: [SLG] [FreakilyCharming] Teaching Feeling 〜奴隷との生活〜 / Life With A Slave -Teaching Feeling- Ver.2.2.1

Update Ver.2.2.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!