[Hentai game] [SLG] [サークル冥魅亭] 死神娼館 ~ 宿屋の主人に転生して女冒険者にいろいろするRPG / [Circle Meimitei] Reapers Club Ver.1.0.2

Could use abit of a guide, unless there is a pocket of Mei Mei / Dungeon Town Community Forum to ask about somewhere.

Some questions:
1. On the employee hiring screen, what does the status represent with the +2 / - 4 values? Does it affect anything on the employee's talent rank?
2. What does investing onto factions do besides possibly getting quests or delivering goods from the faction?
3. Investing into 'food recipes' only seem to unlock only 1 food item to make. Is that intended or is there a way to get more food recipes, cause the investment cost for recipes just got expensive at lv 4.

Any chance for the updated version? Supposedly UI fixes and cost update of unique units. Thanks!

Could use abit of a guide, unless there is a pocket of Mei Mei / Dungeon Town Community Forum to ask about somewhere.

Some questions:
1. On the employee hiring screen, what does the status represent with the +2 / - 4 values? Does it affect anything on the employee's talent rank?
2. What does investing onto factions do besides possibly getting quests or delivering goods from the faction?
3. Investing into 'food recipes' only seem to unlock only 1 food item to make. Is that intended or is there a way to get more food recipes, cause the investment cost for recipes just got expensive at lv 4.

1 - First number = emplyee cost, 2nd number = max employee cost you can have... for 1.0.2 it's is actually bug, named npc should cost 0 but they have a heavy cost. More you advance in the game, less you will be able to recruit employee actually.
2+3 - Raising faction give you more ingredient for all your recipe, Should unlock more recipe with higher faction level, but i'm still looking to unlock all of them.

K.

Some questions:

1. It does have an effect as an employee, but I only know one which I read on the loading tips saying that if an employee is assigned on the material restock(bottom row), with the stat "lucky" they may purchase more materials than normal, other stats are self explanatory like "looks" "sales" "loyalty" etc.
On quests some stats are needed.

64164646.png
4165464.png
64646464874.png

2. Besides what you mention, I noticed that it adds more adventurer variety based on the factions.
3. Dunno, I only unlocked 1 recipe on cuisine rank f, "Freshly pickled beans" don't know if I looted that on the dungeon or something.

:ninja:(Time to hide from the forums again.) :ninja:

Last edited:
1. It does have an effect as an employee, but I only know one which I read on the loading tips saying that if an employee is assigned on the material restock(bottom row), with the stat "lucky" they may purchase more materials than normal, other stats are self explanatory like "looks" "sales" "loyalty" etc.
On quests some stats are needed.

View attachment 23953
View attachment 23954
View attachment 23955

2. Besides what you mention, I noticed that it adds more adventurer variety based on the factions.
3. Dunno, I only unlocked 1 recipe on cuisine rank f, "Freshly pickled beans" don't know if I looted that on the dungeon or something.

:ninja:(Time to hide from the forums again.) :ninja:

what program to use transalater?

what program to use transalater?

Looks like XUnity.AutoTranslator i linked on the first page, although with some fine tuning in terms of fonts, and either manual revision/translation of interface elements or some better, possibly paid translation API.
I am quite curious about exact settings and API used.

The main objetives of this game are to complete dungeons and deflorate heroines lol

I have played for hours and hours and there are no signs of ntr, the girls can get fuck by other mans in dreams only (and that is optional lol)

The translator in the first page works semi decently, but it causes the game to lag/slow down especially when there is a chat window or during harassment mode. Is there any way to fix this issue? Thanks.

The translator in the first page works semi decently, but it causes the game to lag/slow down especially when there is a chat window or during harassment mode. Is there any way to fix this issue? Thanks.

I have noticed the slowdown, but it wasn't as bad for me and didn't motivate me to delve deep into configs, but you should be able to make some improvements here .\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini. It will require either trial and error or some heavy reading on github project documentation

Last edited:
Man, the triggers/flags for events are weird

So, 3rd Loop, just After invaded by the goblins and being able to build a blacksmith and an equipment store. I instantly expand the land and then build both of them leaving me with around 200k.
-then Marizel's (Priestess) event popped up, where her "father" comes. Then we are told to finish up to the 12th floor of the goblin dungeon (Ponta's dead lel, the Red guy that had sex with her in the 2nd loop), and then the option to build a Play room was open as we have to have Sex with her. But it's a whopping 720k.
-Blacksmith dwarf came and went, and I still can't get any materials stocked up for making things for the smithery, so that's another wird thing on its own, as I can't upgrade the smithing option

I'm already at day 40, and quests doesn't seem to renew so I'm in money hell for the play room. So I got game-over'd by the 45th day, only had 400k. So I decided to not "expand", build the smithery and store. Marizel's event didn't trigger at all....wtf...

Now i'm trying to trigger it, without wasting to many money, but it doesn't seem to trigger again...I might have to just reload the 4th loop and start from scratch... lol

Update:
So what I tried now,
Only expand, and fill with just staff rooms. nothing happened.
Day 45, I decided to build the smithery and store... and lul, the events triggered... I got 600k Might be luckier now.. lol

Would look at that, a bunch of punks decided to attack, now I have 1M enough to build a play room. I just hope I don't get game over'ed first....

Last edited:
Yeah, that chain of events with Marizel and the next ark with dwarf girl is probably the worst part of the game. And after that you would need to gather a lot of money really quick (two big investments), and if you don't - you get a gameover, not another loop, but an actuall gameover.

My suggestion is - build play room, but don't have sex with Marizel and wait for your character to die to start a new loop. That way you would be able to gather enough money.

Trust me, after that the game becomes a lot smoother. Each new loop will start later and later with previous events finished. After the bigining of the game I never had game over again, only new loop that was designed to happen. Btw I'm on a loop 7 and last loop started at day 90 lol. Already got all characters joined and can make enough money to keep up.

Btw, if you suddenly stop getting ingredients and materails even though you have a full team of D-C rank gatherers it is not a bug. The game has a soft cap mechanics at each stage of the game to prevent you from snowballing and getting too much money.

And yeah, we really need to get new version uploaded - this version has a bug, where unique units actually have cost and it gets ridiculous as you upgrade them. This prevents you from upgrading them, as you would not have enough cost to hire generic staff, which will screw you over.

So far, the game's pretty good. Not as good as Dungeon Town (it was amazing, wow), but good enough. Takes a lot of time, though - already have 50-60 hours. Well, Dungeon Town (together with EX expansion) took more than 160 hours... Damn you, Circle Meimetei and you time wasters lol.

Loop 3.. you have to take her V-card in the Playroom. At the start of the day, you can pick a main girl to be your 'secretary'. Which lets you flirt with her at the office or go to the playroom once it is build. Make sure you have her in full clothes at the playground and make her do a 'service' it will be labelled event.

But after that, you have to gather 1.6million to fund a project (unlock forest dungeon?) or it's game over rather than a loop from what i heard.

Yeah, I looped anyway, since I didn't "skinship" too much with the girls this time to hasten the story, so when I build the playroom, and asked Marizel to come with me, only to realize that I'm stuck with mostly blue faces. and then I accepted the Loop with open arms.. lel.

I think you don't really need to progress skinship to unlock first sex scene, you need max affection (takes around 3-4 days from 0 to 100). Skinship unlocks other options (handjob e.t.c.)
As for recipes - I'm honestly not sure how I unlocked them all. I have gatherers and crafters at rank C with lvl 9-10 at all organisations and lvl 10 in recipes - and I unlocked all recipes up to C rank and some B rank recipes. Not sure which of those unlock the recipes, maybe all of them lol. And I don't have ingredients unlocked for some of those recipes - and those come from dispatch quests, I think.

And dispatch quests are the worst part of the game because they feel so goddamn random. Even when you have all green circles in left stat collumn and all positive stats in right collumn you still fail those a lot. Why?! I don't know.

Btw, some tips for earning money. First, get as many crafters and gatherers as possible and raise their gathering and crafting ranks - tha's kinda obvious.
Second - do the same for shop clercs, unique characters work the best for that as they usually have high charm and sales levels - notably succubus, elf girl and thief.
Third, at the begining it's good to have two restaurants and two cooking rooms - more prodiction and more sales. duh. Especially since your blacksmith room is useless untill dwarf girl joins.
Fourth - try to use more high level recipes, which is kinda obvious. What is not obvious is the price for your production. One of the game tips states that it's the best to make the price around 5 times the price of ingredients - and that actually works. But try to balance the high priced and low priced products, or many customers will go away without buying anything.

As for the spending you have to prepare yourself for - yeah, it's 1.6 million to unlock forest dungeon and 2 million right after that to recruit elf girl. Those actually lead to game over if you do not complete them in time, so be aware. As for the highest amount - the wolf girl event was the worst money-wise. Because you had to deliver 16 mln, 24 mln and 32 ml in succession. I managed the first two, but 32 mln was too much to handle and I was forsed into another loop. But after that there was no significant spending (I payed 18 mln for one event and 20 for another, but that is hardly a problem when you earn 3-5 mln a day without any quests lol).

Do someone know how to use cheats here? or a save that is really advanced in story.

Last edited:
What does the red portals in dungeons do aside from throwing us out?
Also, i am stuck at the part where i saved the dwarf in the dungeon. What do i have to do to prevent a quick death?

I can't seem to get enough material to make stuff to sell in shop even with alot of employees going out to buy stuff. Does the dungeon provide a source for materials?

Last edited:
I think you don't really need to progress skinship to unlock first sex scene, you need max affection (takes around 3-4 days from 0 to 100). Skinship unlocks other options (handjob e.t.c.)

When does it happen/Trigger? I have all 3 girls above 100 in loop 3 and after building the playroom nothing happened until I got Game overed into loop 4 .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.