[Siterip] Narutopixxx (Collection)

Re: [Siterip] Narutopixxx (up to date)

When I click on links for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, updates for 2017 it says 'couldn't connect to database'
2016 archive works fine though

it seems that ncrypt is down right now, nothing he can do about it.

Yeah, though Puma wasn't here (meaning whole forum, not this thread only) since October, 16th, I wonder if something happened.

Re: [Siterip] Narutopixxx (inactive)

This text will be a little long, so if you don’t want to read everything, here are the two main points:
1. There won’t be any future updates
2. Some pics were taken down, some were deleted due to inactivity
3. I changed the links on the main post

Sry for my late response. As you might have noticed, I wasn’t online for a whole month. The reason behind this was a car accident where my spine got damaged. As a consequence I needed to undergo a disk surgery (the second one in my life). And since I have problems to wake up from anaesthesia I was in intensive care for nearly one week, the whole hospitalization took nearly three weeks.

Two days ago I got back home – this was also the first time in three weeks I went online. Just to hear from my friend, who normally sends me all the pics, that many of our uploads were deleted because of “no downloads” (nearly all pics from ) and some were taken down in the last days.

This was also the reason he decided that he won’t upload any new pics.

The ncrypt links are changed now, although you can only download the ones which are still online.

If someone of you has all the pics, I would be grateful if you could upload them to any filehoster you want and send me the links, so I could change them on the main page (naturally, I would mention you), so that at least all the pics until now are still available here.

That would be all for now. Normally I wouldn’t say that, but I need a little time for myself now. At least for now … most of the time I’ll back to normal in a few days … Hopefully.

Reactions: Mangoboy85

Yesterday I still got the pics from the second half of October 2017 and the first half of November 2017 - they are added now.

Thank you for your services. These are all the pics I managed to collect over the years thanks to you:

https://mega.nz/#F!BTADRDaZ!J7YRyRrj7aw1OO0Iv9vH5w

I'll also post this message in the other threads.

I hope you'll get better soon!

Thx for the link, I added them on the main post. According to the names of the archives I would say that the other pics are also in there, so I'll add them to the other threads as well.

If you have anything against it, just say so and I'll edit it back.

So, I have good news for you:

I'm getting the newer pics again and we'll try to complete the whole year of 2017. At the beginning of 2018 we'll make a whole collection again, like the years before.

Hopefully I'll get all of them like before.

Sorry to hear about your situation recently, but really appreciate you still adding pics :)

Added the links from LukGermany in the main post.

We also decided, that we will reupload all of the old pics as a christmas present for everyone, but it could take a while (upload speed is very slow) :)

Edit: All the pics from beginning until the end of 2016 are online again!

Last edited:
All uploads are up to first part of October 2017, right?

The latest archives of my uploads are the updates for first and second half of November 2017 (for Naruto - regarding the other ones just look on the last comments). I know that some of the archives this year are missing (on all Pics sites), but we won't upload them anymore, since we'll do a whole collection at the beginning of 2018.

Regarding the other uploads listed on the main post it's best to ask the uploader directly - I don't know how far their uploads go.

Added the pics from the first half of December 2017.

Some of the pics on the site are just reuploads, which were included in previous archives already.

Reactions: Mangoboy85
Added the pics from the first half of January 2018.

Regarding the second half of December 2017 and the whole collection: There's one pic we can't download since it's opening a white site only, without the pic. There's not even a preview image on the site -_- So yeah, we'll wait until the weekend, and if it's still not working, we will upload the archive and the collection without this pic.

Reactions: Ken Kanaki
And this makes it hard for us to manage the whole thing, since we don't want to include a pic in two different archives. If the pic isn't that old, we can somehow tell if it's most likely a repost or not, but if it's an older one, we have to look in our older archives if it was included already -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]