[Siterip] FairyTail Pixxx (Collection)

Re: [Siterip] FairyTail Pixxx (up to date)

Added the pics from the second half of July 2017.

It took a while because we needed to check our older archives. Some of the pics were reposted on the site - we already uploaded them in other archives before.

Reactions: Mangoboy85

Added the pics from the first half of August 2017.

I tried to avoid to upload already uploaded pictures, since some of them were reposted just with another title. So if one of them was in another archive already, I'm sorry. If I forgot one, just say so.

Reactions: Mangoboy85

Whats going on with these pics dude, did they drop their artist. They became so shady, i like the old pics more.

Whats going on with these pics dude, did they drop their artist. They became so shady, i like the old pics more.

The latest pics are from Joe and Sven. The older ones (and also the pics which were reposted on the site) are from Lexus, but he stopped working for FTP and started his own page on Patreon. Since then he only uploads a pic on FTP from time to time but not regularly.

The latest pics are from Joe and Sven. The older ones (and also the pics which were reposted on the site) are from Lexus, but he stopped working for FTP and started his own page on Patreon. Since then he only uploads a pic on FTP from time to time but not regularly.

Well then, i prefer lexus and eronautics over all the others xD

No new pics in the second half of August 2017.

Just one new pic so far. I'll wait for the first half of October 2017.

Could you provide any mirrors? Ncrypt is down at the moment

Re: [Siterip] FairyTail Pixxx (inactive)

This text will be a little long, so if you don’t want to read everything, here are the two main points:
1. There won’t be any future updates
2. Some pics were taken down, some were deleted due to inactivity
3. I changed the links on the main post

Sry for my late response. As you might have noticed, I wasn’t online for a whole month. The reason behind this was a car accident where my spine got damaged. As a consequence I needed to undergo a disk surgery (the second one in my life). And since I have problems to wake up from anaesthesia I was in intensive care for nearly one week, the whole hospitalization took nearly three weeks.

Two days ago I got back home – this was also the first time in three weeks I went online. Just to hear from my friend, who normally sends me all the pics, that many of our uploads were deleted because of “no downloads” (nearly all pics from ) and some were taken down in the last days.

This was also the reason he decided that he won’t upload any new pics.

The ncrypt links are changed now, although you can only download the ones which are still online.

If someone of you has all the pics, I would be grateful if you could upload them to any filehoster you want and send me the links, so I could change them on the main page (naturally, I would mention you), so that at least all the pics until now are still available here.

That would be all for now. Normally I wouldn’t say that, but I need a little time for myself now. At least for now … most of the time I’ll back to normal in a few days … Hopefully.

Re: [Siterip] FairyTail Pixxx (inactive)

Thank you for your services. These are all the pics I managed to collect over the years thanks to you:

https://mega.nz/#F!BTADRDaZ!J7YRyRrj7aw1OO0Iv9vH5w

I'll also post this message in the other threads.

I hope you'll get better soon!
Thx for the link, I added them on the main post. According to the names of the archives I would say that the other pics are also in there, so I'll add them to the other threads as well.

If you have anything against it, just say so and I'll edit it back.

So, I have good news for you:

I'm getting the newer pics again and we'll try to complete the whole year of 2017. At the beginning of 2018 we'll make a whole collection again, like the years before.

Hopefully I'll get all of them like before.

Added all the pics since the last update until the second half of November 2017.

They are either in the archive "FTPSHOkt" or "FTPSHNov".

Added the links from LukGermany in the main post.

We also decided, that we will reupload all of the old pics as a christmas present for everyone, but it could take a while (upload speed is very slow) :)

Added the pics from the first and second half of January 2018.

Some new pics, which had a date from the second half of December 2017, are included as well.

Reactions: Ken Kanaki

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?