[Siterip] Bleachpixxx (Collection)

Re: [Siterip] Bleachpixxx (up to date)

Only one pic in the second half of April. I'll wait until the first half of May.

You're right there, but at least Lexus' pics are still better than the ones from Joe, hehe.

Yea that other guy constantly fucks up their faces for some reason. Bodies are usually fine.
It's like he gives up after drawing bodies for hours and just rushes the face.

No new pics in the first half of May. The second half of April will be delayed until the second half of May :)

Added the pics from the second half of April until the second half of May. The archive is called "BPSHMai".

Reactions: Mangoboy85

Only three pics so far in the first half of June. I'll wait for the second half.

I noticed that some pics on the Bleachpix site are originally from Fanpix, hence their logo on the pic. I only noticed that after the download, so I'll leave the pics in the archive, since they were posted on the respective site. This could also apply for the other sites, I don't know :D

Reactions: espiekerella

Added the pics from the first half of June 2016 until the second half of June 2016. The archive is called "BPSHJun".

Only one new pic so far, I'll wait for the second half of August.

Added the pics from the first until the second half of August 2016. They are in the archive "BPSHAug".

Furthermore it's possible that the updates until December will be delayed a few days or so because of career development and training.

Reactions: cloudlogic

Microsoft Security Essentials keep blocking the download, saying it's a virus (the October 2016 one). Is that normal? Didn't happened with the other packs before.

Microsoft Security Essentials keep blocking the download, saying it's a virus (the October 2016 one). Is that normal? Didn't happened with the other packs before.
Seems like a false alarm.
For a virus check click here

The pics from the second half of October 2016 will be uploaded on the holiday. My friend is on vacation cause of the official holidays and he will send me the pics as the week progresses.

Added the pics from the second half of October 2016.

I see you didn't include the first pic of Ichika. I also saw you didn't include some other pics. The same with the Naruto thread. Is this intentional? Thanks for the pics you do include though!

"Ichika's Debut" will be in the next archive. All other pics released between the 16. October and the end of October are in the latest archive. The same goes for the latest archive of the Naruto thread (there were only three pics).

And it's not intentional. It's possible that we forget some pics, therefore we will include them in the next archive as soon as someone says which pic is missing. This only applies if the pictures is missing, but not if it's a later correction of the pic from the artist.

The only pics we didn't include (yeah, this was intentional) are older ones which we can't open on the website.

Added the pics from the first half of December 2016.

At the beginning of 2017 I'll upload a collection of all pics from 2016 again, so if you find any missing pics from 2016, please let me know.

Added the pics from the second half of December 2016 and therefore the last one of 2016.

I wish you all a Happy New Year :)

The full collection of all the pics from 2016 will follow, but I can't tell when because of my lame internet -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?