[Siterip] Bleachpixxx (Collection)

Re: [Siterip] Bleachpixxx (up to date)

Is it Possible For you to host this files on some other sharing like zippyshare.? Even with the proxies ul is not working for me

thanks I tried it but every time it gets stuck at some point goes to 0kbps and i cant resume. Did it about 10 times now! any other way ?.Please help me

Weird, it should work without causing any trouble. Turn off any antivirus-related firewall. I mean the archives are like 5-30mb which should only take few seconds to leech it.. haven't faced this in like forever.

Weird, it should work without causing any trouble. Turn off any antivirus-related firewall. I mean the archives are like 5-30mb which should only take few seconds to leech it.. haven't faced this in like forever.

I tried it again many times.Same problem each archive is 200 mb ( I am trying to download Bleachpixxx of 2012 ) and after 5 or 6% it goes down to zero and gets stuck indefinitely.I am using cboxera but same problem there too.Anyone else has it?

I tried it again many times.Same problem each archive is 200 mb ( I am trying to download Bleachpixxx of 2012 ) and after 5 or 6% it goes down to zero and gets stuck indefinitely.I am using cboxera but same problem there too.Anyone else has it?

I guess no1 else has it, does your isp throttle oneclick hosters? Seems quite like it tho. It works for almost everyone here since you can't see any complaints.

I guess no1 else has it, does your isp throttle oneclick hosters? Seems quite like it tho. It works for almost everyone here since you can't see any complaints.

No my Isp doesnt throttle it.I download many things from one click hosts! Its really strange.Maybe because its older archive (2012 and below) While you are talking about 2015-16 archives!

Thanks for all the siterips.
Any chance of expanding it to Sailormoonpixxx as well?

Thanks for all the siterips.
Any chance of expanding it to Sailormoonpixxx as well?
We are working on it, but we need a few days.

Edit: We'll upload the pics from 2015 in the next few days and the ones from 2016 at the beginning of April. In the archives for 2016 you'll find all pics until the end of March 2016 then.

Last edited:

You want to know something very strange? Airplanes with over 200 tons fly with over 300 km/h in the air AND YOU can't even jump half a meter!"

why in the world did the artist start drawing Niki Manaj's fake double butt on characters in late 2015 and onwards...

just ruins perfectly good pictures

example: tatsuki's_past_time

like wtf

why in the world did the artist start drawing Niki Manaj's fake double butt on characters in late 2015 and onwards...

just ruins perfectly good pictures

example: tatsuki's_past_time

like wtf
You're right there, but at least Lexus' pics are still better than the ones from Joe, hehe.

The links are offline for me
Try again and if it's not working, pls make a screenshot and tell me which archive you tried downloading. According to ncrypt they are still available and uploaded is working as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?